DISARRAY (3)

WARNING, SOFT-CORE SMUT IN THE BEGINNING. I DON'T REALLY DO SMUT BUT IN THIS PARTICULAR BOOK IT WAS NECESSARY SO IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE I SUGGEST YOU AVOID THE FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS OR JUST FOCUS ON THE DIALOGUE INSTEAD. FOR THE REST ENJOY ;)

His deep groans and her breathy moans were all that penetrated the otherwise silent ambiance. Her back arched into his chest as bit her delicate neck. It was getting hotter and hotter by the second. His calloused hands traced down to her hip where he pulled out the hem of her button-down from her loosened trousers. Her hands roamed the expanse of his bare chest, tracing lightly over his jagged scar as their lips met in a passionate exchange of pure lust. Their tongues entered a torrid, fiery dance for dominance and without much of a surprise Alexander won and he proclaimed his victory by biting her plump, lower lip in a gentle tease which led her to emit a loud moan of pleasure.

His hands gripped the buttoned area of her pristine, crisp shirt before subsequently ripping it open as a result causing Olivia to gasp in pure shock. As she was about to say something he slammed his lips to her's once again rendering her silent and occupied in the kiss whilst he continued to pull the remnants of the torn cloth of her frame. Soon Olivia found herself completely unclad and sprawled on the huge bed placed midst the room. Alexander, still clad in his asphalt tinted sweats, gradually climbed atop the petite girl not before giving her sinful body a once over which made her blush like an opal. 

Without a single word, Alexander lowered his head onto her perky right globe simultaneously moving his large, warm hand to the left. It started with a gentle tweak of her hard left nipple leading to a needy whimper from her before his mouth attacked the right with a brilliant hunger, nibbling, licking and sucking until Olivia couldn't breathe due to the pleasure and then he switched, his hand kneading away at the right and his mouth savouring the left. Olivia couldn't believe what was happening, how could she experience such pleasure only through her breasts. Granted she had never before experienced the art of intercourse she was certain it didn't feel this good until the man entered the woman yet somehow the mysterious yet magnificent Alexander could bring her to this high with his mere touch.

Too engrossed in the pleasure originating from Alexander's mouth on her breasts, Olivia was oblivious to his other hand travelling down her navel to the ultimate prize she beheld but when she felt his thick digit sliding into her passage she couldn't stop the desperate pant that left her. He proceeded to stretch her tight entrance before positioning himself right in front of her lips that lead to her entry. She was wet, very wet! He could feel it as he began easing himself into her, slowly at first but then with a fast jerk slammed into her cervix causing the young girl to scream in sheer agony which halted Alexander's movement altogether.

"Fuck! Don't tell me you're a virgin?" he growled out as his face contoured into a look of sheer rage.

Olivia felt the bulbous tears roll down her blushing cheeks and nodded, utterly embarrassed. She knew he'd reject her for being so inexperienced but little did she know that wasn't the problem at all. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" he roared grasping both sides of her face in his arms still embedded within her.

"B-because I was a-afraid you'd r-reject me..." the young girl sobbed out instantly causing Alexander's stoic expression to melt as his eyes softened.

"No Mio Caro, I would never reject you in fact, if I would've known I'd have liked to make your first time special, not so hasty," he murmured, his Italian roots seeping in as he subsequently planted a sweet peck on her forehead.