9

"Has anyone seen amiee" jasper asks, everyone is preparing for the fight. Jasper has searched the whole house but cannot find amiee anywhere.

"How should we know she's your mate" Edward snaps.

"If she doesn't come back, I'm holding you responsible, you shouldn't have said what you did last night" jasper spits at Edward.

"She's training with Alex, you can't go and see her, Alex is the only one who can go she may end up killing you" Jeremy explains coming through the door with george

"Why Alex?" Jasper asks

"He's already dead" George says.

"Amiee found a way to channel her powers through dance, it's a lot more powerful than anything we have ever seen before. I'm guessing it's her back up" Emilia explains.

"Wow can you do it" emmett asks

"Nope, we don't know how but amiee is a lot more powerful than us, Illiana mentioned something about her soul one time but I didn't understand" Emilia explains.

"It's the fact that her soul is an old spirit, searching for a moment in time when it could find me, what her soul saw, made it fight to find and protect me" jasper explains.

"And the surge from the moon that night amplified that fight within her" Illiana says walking down the stairs with Carlisle.

"So basically she's unstoppable" George says

"But she doubts herself, even though she knows she more powerful than anything that has ever walked this earth before" Jeremy says.

"She loves everyone, more than anyone ever Could" Emilia explains

"It's hers biggest weakness" Jeremy says.

Meanwhile far into forest amiee and Alex stand in a clearing. 

"That was good aims" Alex congratulates amiee on the immense power she had just harnessed.

"Thank you" amiee says out of breath.

"Common fire cracker, let's get you back to jasper" Alex says putting an arm around amiees shoulder as the lack of magic make her feel wobbly.

"I'm going to need to regain my strength back at the house" amiee says.

"I guess there's going to be a lot of screaming tonight" Alex says.

"Yeah, you know I like to take every precaution before going into battle" amiee says

"I wish you wouldn't put yourself through all this, the pain and exhaustion, it's not like there are only 5 of us anymore" Alex let's his emotions take over.

"No there's more and more of my family is involved this time, I need to take extra precautions" amiee tries to argue her point.

"You're not getting my point" Alex huffs as they get to the Cullen house.

Jasper come running out of the back door and embraces amiee in a loving hug, "I was so worried about you" jasper confesses.

"I'm fine darling, but I have a long night of preparation ahead of me" she says placing a chaste kiss to his lips and then pulling out of the embrace to go inside.

"What's wrong amiee" emmett asks as she rushes up to her a jaspers room.

"Nothing" she shouts back.

"Preparation" Alex says walking through the door with jasper. Loui appears in the room with a red and black quilted trunk. Amiee runs down the stairs wearing a bikini underneath a kimono.

"Lay down little one" loui says to amiee. Opening the box and pulling out a pen looking object as amiee takes off her kimono and lies on the floor on her front.

"Oh Jeremy, George ,emmett do me a favour?" Amiee asks.

"Sure" they say

"Grab him" she points at jasper. The three burley men grab jasper but he struggles against them. Loui asks amiee if she is ready and she nods. Loui takes out the writing instrument and starts chanting a hushed spell as the pen burns shapes into amiees back.

She's screaming and her tears pool on the floor. "What's going on!" Jasper shouts still writhing but not getting free from the grip.

Loui stops what he is doing, "get him out of here" he demands making the three guys drag him into the kitchen.

"Will someone tell me what is going on?" Jasper demands to know the answer to his questions.

"It's a very old and powerful magic" Emilia says sipping her tea.

"What's happening to her?" Jasper asks.

"Loui is drawing runes on her back" Emilia says.

"What are runes?" Jasper asks confused.

"Symbols that help amiee be more powerful, I'd do it but I haven't got enough power to deal with the pain"

"I've not seen symbols on amiee before" jasper says.

"That horrible scar on her hand" Jeremy says.

"I thought that was a fighting injury" jasper says.

"Nope it was a rune, then she got into a fight with a demon who stole it from her hence why it scared so bad, she literally had it ripped out of her" Jeremy explains. Suddenly the screaming stops and loui is carrying amiee into the kitchen setting her Down on a seat.

"Sorry about that jasper, this needed to be done" loui apologies to jasper.

"What does it feel like" jasper asks.

"The worst pain you have ever experienced" amiee says sipping a glass of water waiting for her runes to heal.

"I can give you one if you would like, you do have amiees power in you bloodstream, and you are quite powerful"

"Loui no" amiee says.

"Not your decision" loui says with his back to her. Jasper pulls off his shirt and exposes his back to loui.

"This is a strength rune, it will make you a lot faster and stronger and more powerful than you already are" loui says starting to draw the rune on the center of his back. Jasper groans through gritted teeth.

"Stronger than I thought" loui says when he is finished. "Different runes have different pain levels, but magic also needs to be compatible with rune magic for it to work"

"So aims let's see your back." Jeremy says.

Amiee takes off her kimono to reveal 6 freshly healed runes