Get a room!

Chapter 8

After I finished helping Gabriel and Gavin, I said my goodbyes and went back across to my house carrying my heels.

I've had enough of today and I just wanted to take a nap and forget about this just for a little while.

My sister should've been home by then so I knocked on the door for her to open it, but imagine my surprise when I saw Ashton.

"Let me guess you slept with my sister too?"

He laughed.

"Ok I deserved that one, but we seriously need to talk."

Who does he think he is? Didn't he say he was going to give me time? Why is he in MY house like it's his anyways?

"I don't feel like talking Ash-y, so can you just go home so I can take a nap? " I said calmly. I was not ready to get into another fight with him about our fake relationship.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him and started heading to my room.

" I didn't sleep with Hailey! " he yelled after me

If only I could roll my eyes harder so he can know how stupid he sounds.

" Wow is that so? Not like I saw both of you take the walk of shame or like I had to change my sheets or anything " I turned to face him and crossed my arms.

" Okay so maybe I did but-" he started

"And in my bed too! Like how cruel could you be? Did you release your load all over my clothes too? Were you trying to prove some kind of point? " I pointed at him.

" I was drunk and my mind was clouded at the time" he said trying to reason with me.

I swear I looked like I was possessed with how hard I started rolling my eyes at him.

"You know what they say, drunk actions are sober thoughts" I was really tired of him at this point.

" Do you really want to break up with me? Don't you have to prove to your sister that someone like you can get someone like me? " Ashton asked

I laughed. I did. I really laughed in his face, because he just loves to insult me all the time constantly.

" Please! Say another insult I love hearing them. Please go on about how I'm the ugly twin. About how you're just SO out of my league that it would just be impossible to be with you. Just please keep on throwing hurtful insults about how you are having the worst time, because you're spending it with someone as ugly as me! " I yelled and started walking towards him.

"Jen I-"

"Shut up! " I interrupted. " You don't get to call me that, you don't even get to call me Jennifer! How could you even do that to me anyways? Sleeping with Hailey then trying to come and apologize to me. "

By this point I was basically screaming in his face and I was ready to stab his eye out with one of my heels.

"It's not like I'm actually your boyfriend so I don't owe you an apology!" He screamed in my face. I could feel his breath on my face and see the anger radiating off of him.

My hands gripped on my heels and I took a deep breath.

"You're right" I whispered. "So please, turn around and get the HELL out of my house"

He stared at me with a cold expression and huffed before grabbing my arms harshly, making me drop my heels. I gasped and he backed me up until my back hit the wall.