SPECIAL OFFER!

Good story, isn't it? The full book has 50 thrilling chapters full of adventure, romantic interludes, philosophical musings, chaotic events, moments of higher consciousness, the defeat of villains, and the triumph of love.

Go on, you know you want to.

The Kindle edition is currently only $2.64 on Amazon.com and the beautifully-produced paperback is US$8.94 (and £4.70 in the UK, Kindle edition £1.99). Kindle editions in India, Mexico and Brazil are extra cheap.

On Amazon.com you can use the 'Look Inside' feature to get a preview of the lovely design and incidental illustrations.

My blog at http://www.miltonmarmalade.uk has a links page to Amazon stores worldwide: http://miltonmarmalade.blogspot.co.uk/p/amazon-links.html 

SPECIAL OFFER WHILE STOCKS LAST! Simply private message me on Wattpad with an address to which your beautiful paperback copy of 'A Mermaid in the Bath' can be posted - anywhere in the world that has a postal service - and I shall send you a copy in a suitably anonymous packet (in case you don't want your friends to know that you enjoy serious literature) ABSOLUTELY FREE! Why, I hear you ask? Because then you may feel inspired to write a review on Amazon. If you do so and then let me know I shall also send you a free copy of my forthcoming book of 'Silly Stories' (provisional title) as soon as it is available.