CHAPTER ONE

NO ONE'S POV

The war was finally over and we find our hero lying in bed after a long fight with the Dark Lord Voldemort. He wakes up to see an office of some sort not really understanding what was going on in the first place due to the fact he knew that he was still asleep in Gryffindor tower. "master welcome to the land of the dead, I am death." Said death. Harry was still a little bit confused why death would want to talk to him, so instead he made his confusion known. "harry I know that you are confused right now but ill  explain it all right now." Said death. "Harry you are now the master of death and as such you are now immortal, and because of this you will also be given an extra chance in life. So the choice is yours would you like a second chance to change things." Asked death. Harry thought it over and nodded his head but thought why not got back to the time of the four founders so that he can learn all that he can from them and possibly merlin himself. Harry had told death his idea and as death thought through this idea he thought is was a great idea as at any time harry could have death move him through time but there was a cost, not that death was going to tell harry death needed a source of entertainment.

With that thought in mind death had sent poor harry back into the past, back to the time of when the founders had just built Hogwarts. Harry was about to say something as he was hit that felt like that he had the wind knocked out of him, and with being so tired and having already died once already he passed out from it all.

Page Break

When Harry awoke he looked young, how old he did not know but for one thing he did know was that he was shorter than he used to be. Harry just started walking without knowing which direction he was heading or if there was a town but he was going to try. After what seemed like hours of walking he was met with a herd of unicorns. Harry had stopped because he had never been this close to the unicorns before, but they didn't mind that he was there as they came closer to him while he was preoccupied with the unicorns he failed to notice a pair of people that had noticed a spike in magic in the area and went to check when they came upon this sight.

The unicorns seemed to notice the other people in the area and left hurriedly. Harry didn't notice them until he turned around, he was faced with a tall man with black hair tied back to his neck, and dressed in completely green. While the other was decked out in red and had the same black messed up hair. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do so he just stood there waiting for them to say something.

"child where are your parents" the man in red said.

"my parents are long dead and have no relatives alive, so I am on my own" Harry to them.

"My name is Goldric Gryffindor and this is my husband Salazar Slytherin what is your name young child and how old are you?" asked Gryffindor.

"My name is Harry Potter and my birthday is July 31st." said Harry

"Why don't you come back with us young Harry and we can figure out what to do with you." Said Gryffindor holding out his hand for harry to take.

Harry had done it; he had found the founders. He walked towards them but then he noticed something at his feet. He looked down and saw a snake it looked to have hurt, so he bent down to pick the snake up going in a type of trance, Harry had managed to calm the snake down enough that he was able to fix it. Not noticing that Slytherin had a shocked look on his face because not only was the child able to talk to the snake but was able to perform magic worthy of an adult. Goldric wasn't too far behind as his jaw had dropped by this time harry had noticed what he had done and started to look fearful not knowing what to expect.

Goldric just went and scooped up the child in his arms and swung him around in glee. "that was wonderful I have never seen such magic performed at such a young age before we must get you to Rowena and Helga to see what they think." Said Goldric enthusiastically. Salazar just nodded in agreement trying to figure out but harry noticed that the man kept a cool facade but could tell that he was just trying to figure out what was going on.

It didn't take long for them to find their horses and hurriedly made their way back to the castle. It took about ten minutes and when they did they raced their way back to what looked like horse stables. After dismounting with harry they made their way steadily to the front doors of Hogwarts. Once in the great castle he once called home he looked at it in wonder and wondered if the things were the same as when he left in his own time. While harry was looking all around he failed to notice the presence of two women on dressed in a yellow and the other dressed in blue, but when he did he notice he was looked shocked.

"Goldric, Salazar what are you doing with a child" the lady dressed in blue asked.

"Rowena this is harry potter and while we were out hunting we happened on him as he was surrounded by the herd of unicorns and the most amazing thing happened he was able to talk to snakes like Sal and he healed the poor thing and set it free." Goldric told them and Salazar all but nodded confirming it. They looked at the child in wonder, "How old are you?" Asked Rowena. Harry was going to tell him he didn't know but death took pity on him and told him that he four years old. Harry raised his little hand and stuck up four fingers. "I am four years old ma'am" harry told Rowena.

"No none of that dear you may use out first names, this is Rowena you already know Salazar and Goldric and I am Helga." Helga told harry all he could do was nod in wonder at how truly nice and gentle Helga was. Harry yawned wide as he was still very tired from what had happened so far and the adults all looked at each other but Salazar was the one that told them that they could stay with them until tomorrow, so that they may figure it out what to do with harry but they would have to call upon merlin to help as they had felt how Hogwarts had reacted when harry had entered the castle. With that thought in mind they all went to sleep.