Ch.15- The World is Ours

A/N: A short chapter but don't worry there's fluff, fluff and more fluff (oh and maybe a little bit of explicit content⚠️ read at your own risk)

••••••••••••••

Alison wasn't always one for expensive dates or fancy dinners. The idea of being spoiled by her significant other never really interested her. So when Emily suggested a simple movie on the roof just two days before the big day, the blonde was more than content with that idea.

Everything began to fall back into place again and the couple hoped to never fight the way they did just recently. Emily felt like she had to make up for the way she treated her fiancé partly because Alison just loved brushing things under the rug. Emily wouldn't allow her to do that anymore.

"So we have a choice", The brunette said as she displayed a set of movies on the blanket the two sat on. "Either a horror movie or a romantic comedy. I had to get the horror movies from Spencer who convinced Hanna to let us borrow a few of her precious romances."

Alison rolled her eyes and scanned her eyes over the possibilities. She then looked up to Emily with a soft challenging smile. "Which one do you think I'd pick babe?"

"Horror?" She asked hopefully and Alison scoffed. "In your dreams."

"Come on you haven't even really looked at the movie list yet", Emily whined.

"Alright then. Show me."

Emily nodded and eagerly picked up a DVD. "There's, I know What You Did Last Summer."

"Ugh I've seen that one way too many times. It's honestly a drag", Alison replied.

Emily sighed. "Okay, okay what about, We Need To Talk About Kevin. I know you haven't seen this one."

"Nooo-", Alison drawled out, "-but I know he bow and arrows an entire school to death. It'll only give me nightmares about how our kid will turn out."

"You're such a scaredy cat", Emily laughed.

"Can we move on to the romantic comedies. I know how much you love them", Alison teased but Emily acted as though she were gonna be sick.

"13 Going on 30?" She held up.

"Mm mm", Alison protested once more.

"10 Things I Hate About You?" Emily asked. She was never one for romances but this was secretly one of her favorite movies ever.

Alison hummed and her eyes traveled from the movie to Emily who looked as though she were going to burst. "Do you want to watch it?"

Emily shook her head. "It's up to you."

"I can see it in your eyes. You've got a thing for Julia Stiles", Alison cheesed.

"Had a thing", Emily corrected. "Now I've got my eyes on another blonde babe."

Alison raised her eyebrows, unimpressed. "Aren't you sweet. Pop it in then come back to cuddle with me."

Emily did as she was told and placed the CD into the DVD player. She then crawled back to the fort of pillows Alison lied on top of and placed her head in the girl's lap. As the movie went on, they ate, laughed and stole kisses in advance. By the end of the movie, Patrick and Kat were endgame and Alison was a sobbing mess.

Emily stared up at her in disbelief. "I hope you cry this much at our wedding."

"I'll probably throw up before I even make it halfway down the aisle", Alison commented. She adjusted her seating and looked over to Emily who was now propped up on a pillow watching her carefully.