Author's Note

Hey, everyone!

So I think that the third book will be named Memories as a reference to both the first chapter of the first book and... well, take a guess :)  edit: FIRST CHAPTER OF THIRD BOOK HAS BEEN UPLOADED! As I said before, it'll focus on the war, "Madara," and an unforeseen "glitch" in the gift Itachi left to Kira.

Although it seems like most of you are happy that Sasuke's returned to Konoha (which I think was rather precedented if you re-examine his relationship with Kira and his carefully-chosen words in Tobi's hideout), you might also be wondering why I did something like that. Well, I had previously warned you I'd change the plot, but the main reason why I changed it in that way was because I needed the plotline to not focus so much on Naruto. As we all know, chasing Sasuke was a huge part of the original Naruto plotline, because Naruto was, obviously, the main character. Now, I love Naruto the character as well as Naruto the series - I really do - but I need the story to focus on Kira.

So, with the issue of chasing Sasuke mostly out of the way, Kira moves to the front lines as both the focus of this fanfiction and as a leader of the war.

Hope that cleared things up! If you have other questions, comment below :)

Thank you all for reading! I know I'm seriously lousy at updating :P

- Karina/fateofawakening