Terms & Conditions...

I've decided to make this little idea book because for young writers (like you, yes YOU) who are running out of ideas. I take any random inspiration I have had and put it into this book, and it's open to anyone who wants it. All I ask for is a fan / follower, maybe a nice comment, and credit that I gave you the idea.

All my ideas are; First In Best Dressed. For example, if 'A' asked for a story, and the next day 'C' asks for the same one, 'A' would get it because they asked for it first. But don't worry, 'C' will have another opportunity with another one of my story ideas.

Oh, and please don't write and publish the book, and THEN ask for the idea. That really irritates me, and I will not give you permission to use the story. Technically, until you get my permission, it is my story idea, and it is copyright. I WILL report you, and I WILL find you... Eventually...

Plus, there is a 4 month deadline to get your story published. When it's 2 weeks before your deadline, I will write you a friendly reminder that will be sent through your inbox, and if you still don't publish it after that 4 month period, I am taking the idea back. You can undo your payment though, if you want. I don't mind.

And if you'd like a cover made for you, just let me know and I'll be happy to. (Or maybe I'll ask my super-talented friends to do it for me!) ;).

@Book_Love_

And...

@ellie_savage

Also, if you have time, check out their stories! They are seriously amazing, and waaaayyy better than ANY of mine :).

Well, I hope you guys like my ideas and use them to inspire you young authors! :). Vote for the ideas you like and feel free to message me any other story ideas you want me to put up, or if you would like me to update my story ideas. Thanks for reading!

Adios!

ally_oshea_xoxo

|| All Rights Reserved || 2014