Liam's Little Sister ~ Brett Talbot (part 2)

Your POV

Like I said, being Liam Dunbar's younger sister isn't good, but it isn't bad either, but when you tell him that you have a date with his enemy, let's just say all hell broke loose.

~Flashback~

"Hey Liam?" I asked nervously. He came downstairs,"Yeah, Y/n?"

I scratched the back of my neck and said,"So, tomorrow night, I won't be here because I have a date... With Brett."

Liam's face fell and the curious look on his face turned into anger. "You are not allowed to go on a date with him tomorrow, Y/n!" Liam said, angrily. This time it was my turn to get angry.

"Why not?! Just because I'm ONE year younger than you doesn't mean you have to baby me, Liam!" "He's my enemy, Y/n and I don't want my younger sister to go out with my enemy!" He argued back.

"I'm not a goddamn video game character that you can control with a controller, Liam! You have a life, do I control it? No I don't. I have a life, do you control it? Yes you do. You're always telling me to do this and do that and don't do this and don't do that and I can't fucking stand it!" I ranted

We heard footsteps and saw that the pack was standing there with their eyes and mouths wide open. I rolled my eyes and roughly and angrily pushed past Liam's shoulder and went upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

I was leaning against the sink, feeling myself shifting. I turned around towards the mirror, seeing my eyes turn into my golden beta eyes. My breath became uneven, feeling my claws coming out and my fangs baring.

I roared and punched the mirror, breaking it into pieces. I shifted back into my human form and remembered that pain makes you human along with finding your anchor, but I didn't have one. I unlocked the bathroom door, seeing the pack running towards me with worried looks.

I walked downstairs and out the door, slamming it shut. I'm pretty sure that all of the pictures frames that were hanging on the wall, fell on the floor.

I took out my phone and called Brett. "Hello?" "Brett, can um.. can you meet me in the woods?" I asked, walking down the sidewalk​.

"Y/n, what happened?!" Brett asked, as I heard shuffling of clothes in the background. I said,"Liam and I got into a fight." "Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes and you can tell me there, alright?" He said, through the phone. I said,"Yeah, okay."

*10 minutes later*

Brett walked up to me and asked,"Y/n, are you okay?" I nodded my head and said,"Yeah. But the reason why Liam and I got into a fight is because I told him that I was going on a date with you and he got angry and told me that I couldn't go on a date with you tomorrow night and–" "Let's have our date tonight, then." Brett interrupted me.

~End of flashback~

I smiled and said,"Okay." "You wanna go stargazing?" Brett asked. I nodded and said,"Yeah."

We walked to the cliff where you can see all of Beacon Hills and laid down, looking up at the sky. As Brett and I were laying down, he grabbed my hand and I interlocked our fingers.

Brett looked at me and smiled as I was looking at the sky.

"Y/n?" Brett asked, sitting up. I sat up and said,"Yeah, Brett?" "I really like you– no scratch that. I really love you and I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend?" Brett asked.

I smiled and nodded,"Yes, Brett! Of course!"

Brett smiled and kissed me passionately as I kissed him back, wrapping my hands around his neck. We pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat.

I looked back at the trees and saw that it was the pack, but Liam was the one that stood out. I sighed and stood up.

Liam had his hands in his pocket and said,"Look Y/n, I'm sorry that I was being a selfish and an uncaring brother. I'm sorry for controlling your life. Im sorry for making decisions for you. I'm sorry for being the worst older brother that you've ever had." At this point, Liam had tear coming down his face.

I walked over to him and hugged him. "Liam, you're not the worst older brother that I've ever had, you're the best older brother I've ever had and I couldn't ask for more."

I pulled away from him and he said,"You can date whoever you want even if it's my enemy, but if he hurts you his head is coming off." "Like you'll actually do that." Brett chuckled. Liam glared at Brett and said,"I'm having a moment with my sister here."

Brett raised his hands in surrender and smiled. I looked at Liam, kissed his cheek and said,"Thank you, Liam."

Liam nodded and said,"You're welcome, Y/n."

The pack walked away from Brett and I, leaving us alone. I walked back to Brett and smiled at him. He interlocked our fingers and we laid back down looking at the stars together.

A/n Hello Teen Wolfers

A/n Hello Teen Wolfers. I'm completely surprised that I finished this in one day. I started this at 4:59 am and now it is 6:30 am. So anyway, this was part 2 of Liam's Little Sister ~ Brett Talbot. Also, I heard that season 6B is coming out this month, I think on the 29th. I can't wait! I'm so excited and I'll be fangirling over Scott McCall! I really hope that they bring Isaac back. But anyway, I hope you guys liked this imagine, don't forget to vote, comment and request!