Chapter 4

READ READ READ! I NEED YOU TO READ THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOUR OPINION TO THIS!

Holy shit. I watched an interview of One Direction with Grimmy. Honestly, I hate Nick Grimshaw, or like I like to call him, Prick Grimshit. And now I have another problem with him. This guy scares me shitless. I’m so afraid of him; he’s such a creepy person. He reminds me in a pedophile or something. So, hands away from Harry, you creep.

Honestly, I’m sitting in my bed cuddled up with my Teddy Bear saying, “I do not like him. He scares me. He is creepy. I do not like him. He scares me. He is creepy.”

Okay. Okay. I calmed down.

But I am still sad because my Sunshine is hurting and I can’t help her :( I’m so afraid that she does something stupid and I can’t stop her because I’m not with her!

Okay, so. Now let me listen to “Looks Like Sex”, think about Louis at that Song and type this chapter.

Enjoy!

To say Louis was ecstatic for his first day on earth would be an understatement. He couldn’t keep still, always flying about, his wings fluttering excited.

Niall was chuckling at his best friend who was dashing through his flat, his wings not being able to decide whether being neatly folded on Louis’ back, being spread open or fluttering all the time so Louis would be at least five inches above the ground.

“Calm down, Lou. Father told me that it’s time, let’s go,” Niall chuckled.

Louis was quicker out of the house that the light, hopping down the stairs of their terrace. He was twirling around with bright shining eyes and a huge smile on his face.

“I can’t believe it, Niall! Today’s the day! C’mon!”

Niall followed his best friend chuckling. At the gate out of Heaven the guards wished them good luck. And with that, the two Angels took off and flew out of Heaven, right down to earth.

~To Harry~

Harry flew around through hell, watching Louis on the screen of his phone. Good that he was a master at flying. Otherwise he would’ve already flown against a rock or something.

Louis was frantic and flew through his house. Harry smiled fondly at the hyper little Angel. He was just so beautiful that it hurt. Harry had been in love with him ever since he had seen the winged baby. He had waited patiently, watched every of Louis’ steps and now he would get him.

Yeah, you can say that Harry had an obsession with Louis. But not too creepy, he wanted Louis to like him, of course.

Harry landed in front of Liam’s house and folded his wings neatly on his back, being proud on the silky soft black wings that were so much stronger than his old, golden ones.

He knocked on the door smiling brightly.

“Liam! Hey, Liam! C’mon, they’re already out of the house! We needa go if we wanna catch up with ‘em!” Harry called.

The door opened immediately and revealed a beaming Liam wearing a black button up, tight gray skinny jeans and black converse. He eyed his best friend.

“You look fairly nice.” Liam said grinning.

Harry smiled. Like he had decided yesterday, he wore all black. Shirt, skinny jeans, leather jacket, boots and bandana and his straps with his daggers.

“Thank you very much,” Harry smirked.

“Let’s go, shall we?” Liam said.

Harry nodded and they took off, flying through the hole in the ceiling that led to earth. They landed on the grass, holding their hands over their eyes to get used to the bright light.

“Let’s search our Angels,” Harry smirked.

~And Back To Louis~

Louis landed on earth. He was frantic, bouncing on the balls of his feet as he waited for Niall to land as well. The golden winged boy landed a few seconds after, chuckling.

“For such a young Angel you’re quite quick. And really excited to have your first day here,” Niall said with a smile.

(A/N: Okay, pause. My lip won’t stop bleeding. … so, okay ‘s okay again.)

“Of course! I mean, some Angels have to wait so much longer until they’re allowed to go to earth! I am so happy, Niall! Father trusts me enough to let me go this early!”

“Yeah, you can be called lucky,” Niall smiled.

They walked around a bit. As long as they were in their true appearance of Angels, humans weren’t able to see them.

“What will we do now?” Louis asked.

“We look for humans in need. Like, if they are in trouble or if a Demon or a Fall- … yeah, if a Demon decided to spread mischief and make them miserable. Often they make the humans kill themselves. And us Angels are there to keep the humans safe and stop the Demons.”

Louis frowned. “What were you going to say with “Fall”?” he asked.

“Nothing, just nothing, Louis. Drop it, okay? It’s not even important,” Niall said too quickly.

Louis shrugged and they made their way through the mass of humans who were all oblivious to the two Angels. Then again, they were invisible.

Don’t be too sure, Silverwing, a deep, raspy voice said in Louis’ thoughts.

Louis looked around but didn’t see anyone. He frowned and was about to turn around when suddenly, a large hand grabbed his upper arm and he was yanked roughly against a toned chest.

“Louis!” Niall shouted before he saw who stood behind Louis and snarled, “Let him go!”

“No, I don’t think so,” Louis’ captor replied.

He ran his hands over Louis’ ribs and breathed hotly against his neck, making Louis fall back against his chest pliantly.

--------------------------

Okay, and with that I’ll leave you. You’re welcome.

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS JUST AGAIN A SHORT CRAPPY PEACE OF POOP!

I’m gonna say, thanks for reading.

Hope you liked it.

Vote and comment, please?

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*