[30] peeled oranges

why does no one talk about the dark & wild album and how gr8 it is?

LIKE I LOVE THE DARK & WILD ALBUM OMF + I LOVE ANYONE WHO ADORES THIS ALBUM TOO,,,,

• WAR OF HORMONE WAS SUCH A GOOD MV, the lyrics were kinda "hmmm" but THEY WERE ALL SO FLIRTY AND GODAMN TAEHYUNG WITH LAVENDER HAIR MHM MHMHMM sIGN ME TF UP.

• AND "HIP HOP LOVER" IS MY JAM OMgggg, I LOVE THE [strong] "HIP. HOP" AND THEN IT GOES [softly] "ill be down for your rhythm" HAVENANSSVFEBAGGCH IM DOWN FOR YOUR RHYTHM TOO BOO

• and "let me know" and namjoon's intro, "what am i to you", always hits me hard :////😟 they're, idk how to say it, but kinda raw–like? — the emotions in their voices are so raw and real and idk mannnn, it just makes me emo.

• 24/7 IS THE CUTEST SONG EVER FITE ME ON TJIS [actually "converse high" is probably no1, that was ineffably cute. and "move" and "miss right" come close]
NAMJOON'S VOICE IS SO NICE WHEN HE SAYS "I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL NIGHT GIRL x2"
sigh [clutches boob] namjoon makes my heart hurt ;-;

• THIS ALBUM IS ALSO THE PROUD HOME OF CYPHER PT3: KILLER A.K.A THE MOST LIT–TEST TRACK EVEr,,,,,

• "can you get off your phone?" iS SUCH A CATCHY SONG. IT'S A SONG THAT JUST MAKES YOU WANNA SWAY YOUR BODY ALONG. THE HARMONIES, THE AD LIBS, THE HIGH NOTES ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME——rip sharmila.

• "blanket kick" is so soft, fetus and fuzzy. & the choreo to it is the most adorable–st thing ive ever seen, o my.

• "2nd grade". okay, talk about a misguiding song. you'd think it'd be about a cute lov stori or some shit but the whole song is full of bullets being fired in the background and jimin going "BANG BANG" and at one point yoongi does this snake charmer rap and — i really don't even know anymore. oh, and hoseok's part. . .
as a hobi stan. . . his part in this song. . . is just so. . .

mm

mm.
anyway, moving on—
______________________

taehyung focus
"well, that didn't go too well." jimin murmurs to himself as he washes jungkook's empty bowl.

"what's wrong? where's he going?" taehyung questions, alarmed, because jungkook has left. left him in the hands of someone who looks nice and friendly but god knows what this small boy is capable of — he's only known him for what? maybe half an hour?
jungkook may be his kidnapper but he's the only person he knows in this unknown city so taehyung can't help but feel nervous sitting here in this desolate apartment with only jimin and his snake like black wires.

jimin turns off the tap and sets the clean bowl on the dryer, "it's nothing, jeon's just being a hormonal teenager." he smiles but despite saying that it was nothing, jimin looks conflicted for a split second; his brows are tugged together in a frown and his teeth worry the skin of his lower lip red.

"isn't jeon twenty?" taehyung murmurs quietly, not thinking through before he speaks — he's too busy nervously fumbling with the oranges in the fruit bowl.