What Do I Say?

Sooooo, I've decided on putting this book on a semi-permanent hiatus.

My main reason for discontinuing this book is because, well, I've changed. A lot.

I used to be an avid My Chemical Romance stan, would wear black 24/7 (I still do lmao), and I was really into the grunge/aesthetic scene. But now, I'm almost a totally different person. I stan kpop boy bands (and girl groups!) and watch anime now.

A few years back, if you told me that I would be the person that I am now, I probably would've laughed at you. But people change over time. Even my friends were s h o o k because I changed so much.

Another reason I'm discontinuing this book, is because of the amount of hate this is getting.

I just want to make it clear that I WROTE THIS BOOK YEARS AGO. I want to dig a hole and bury myself alive when I look at the old chapters. I'm not going to delete them though, because it's my memories. I want to look at them in the future and cringe because it's part of my past, part of who I am.

Ignorance is bliss but I'm not trying to be ignorant. I understand that what I'm portraying isn't 'Grunge', and it's quite insulting to people. I deeply apologise for that.

I don't know if I'll ever update again, but if I do, it'll probably be a different kind of aesthetic. I hope you guys will still support me and I want to let you guys know that you guys give me the motivation to update and I'm grateful for all the love.

// let me know if you guys want to get into the kpop world bc trust me,, you won't regret it ;)

- much love, brooke x