Ch 1

Bex's POV
"God I'm 100% sick and tired of you complaining all the flipping time" said Bowie Quinn to me Bex Mack at The Spoon diner. "Well if that's how you feel...then how about you...catch the next...bus and leave this...town" I said. "Are you ok?" asked Bowie. "No, (holds my stomach in pain) I think the baby's coming" I said. "Ok ok, let's get you to the hospital" said Bowie as he helped me to his car and we quickly drove to the nearest hospital. 3 hours later I delivered a healthy baby girl. She was taken to be cleaned up and the doctor came to ask me and Bowie a question. "How old are you guys?" he asked. "I'm 18" I said. "And I'm 19" said Bowie. "That's all I needed to hear, both of you can keep the baby" said the doctor. Me and Bowie sighed in relief. "What would you like to name the baby?" asked the doctor. "Andi, Andi Mack, with an i" I said. After leaving the hospital, me and Bowie started looking for a place to live. While at the same time trying to find a place not to expensive. To our luck we found an apartment, it was small but it was all we can afford. We made a makeshift bed for Andi consisting of a couple pillows and a blanket. "How are we gonna raise a kid in poverty?" I asked Bowie. "Don't worry babe, we'll figure it out" said Bowie falling asleep. "You're right, thanks Bowie" I said as I let sleep take over my body. But that didn't last long, as me and Bowie were up half the night either feeding Andi or rocking her back to sleep. "Hey Bex, ya know what I heard, after women have babies, they become lighter sleepers" said Bowie rocking Andi back to sleep for the 5th time tonight. I fake cried as I let myself collapse on the bed.