Lolita

Lolita

1) A young girl, or a young looking girl/woman with young features. Short, small boobs, (sometimes) childish behavior, looks young, etc.

(Fyi, can also be a young boy/ young looking boy/guy with young features *cough cough* Honey Senpai from OHSHC... I'll let that sink in for a moment... You hate that I'm right, but you know it's true. Honey Senpai is such a Lolita.)

2) Japanese street fashion depicting Victorian clothing, popular among teens, young women and even boy (a good example is Mana). Knee length puffy skirts, lacy blouses, platform Mary janes and head dresses are standard attire. This style has nothing to do with Gwen Stefani and everything to do with Mana from Malize Mizer, as he was the one that made it popular. It's very different from the American and UK Goth style.

It has three main variations:

Gothic Lolita: It's darker than the Sweet Lolita as it depicts Victorian mourning clothing, even if they still wear knee-length puffy skirts. The colors are darker, and handbags may include coffin and bat shapes. (Despite how much I dislike her Misa Misa from Death Note is a good example of Gothic Lolita.)

Sweet Lolita: The main object is to look as cute and pretty as possible, imitating either a Victorian child or a Victorian doll. It has curly hair styles (mainly), lace blouses, puffy knee-length (or a little shorter) skirts, lace gloves, lace-trimmed stockings or tights, platform shoes, and a variety of hairpieces from bonnets to ribbons. It may include teddy bears or Super Dollies and a variety of handbags and parasols. Capes are also used. Light pastel colors, lots of white, floral and lots of lace.

Classic Lolita: Classic lolitas dress still in Vcitorian clothing, but it is a little more mature, less lacey, and the object is not to look like a doll or shild anymore. Shorter versions of clothing that looks like they're from the French and English country side during the Victorian Era.

Other versions Include:

Punk Lolita:

This combines punk fashion with Lolita. They wear things like plaid, buckles, safety pins, and chains. Garments like blouses, skirts, one pieces, and jumper skirts are also worn. The footwear is mostly boots, Mary Janes, and platforms. The colors that are often used are black, white, and red.

Wa or Kimono Lolita:

This is traditional Japanese clothing mixed with Lolita. Usually a kimono top is worn with a Lolita skirt.

Aristocrat Or Elegant Lolita:

This is more what Mana of Moi Dix Mois wears. He instead combines Gothic Lolita also. This is the more mature version of Lolita and it embodies elegance.

Kodona:

We often see girls that wear Lolita. This a more manly version of it.

This is more Victorian with knickerbockers, masculine blouses, shirts, trousers, and knee socks. This is often worn by schoolboys.

Dandy:

This is a more mature version of Kodona. This is basically inspired from the 19-century Europeans.