The Pappous

"talking"

*signing*

'texting'

The next morning, Harry woke up feeling disoriented. He kept thinking last night was a dream. He had a real family, a blood relative that didn't hate him! Sure, Harry heard and read bad things about the Volturi, the vampire government and its leaders, but last night Aro seemed so sincere and genuine like he really wants to know Harry and keep in touch. Harry hurried up to get dressed so he could spend more time to learn about his ancestor when he noticed he got a text from Jasper.

'Hey why did Alice get a vision that the Volturi had arrived at your house? -J'

'Hey Jaz! Because they did. Or at least Aro, Marcus, Caius, and like a couple of guards. Why? -H'

'Are you in trouble and do I need to be there to help? -J'

'No I'm not and you don't. Apparently, I am the great-great-great-something-something-grandson of Aro. He found my name on their blood-family tree so he came to meet me. He said that he always wished for a big family and that he has been so lonely over the years so when he realized he had living relatives, he came out to get to know me. He promised to play nice with your family and the wolves because he doesn't want to lose me.-H'

'Oh. Did you bring up my family or did he? -J'

'He brought your family up first but only saying that he tried so hard to get your family to join because the Volturi are the only family he has and he wanted to make it bigger. Then, papa told him that he has to play nice with the Cullens because you are my mate and Aro agreed and then we brought up being nice to the wolves too and he agreed to that too! -H'

'Well I don't fully trust him and since Edward is reading my mind and relaying all of this to my family, they are saying they don't either but we will be on our best behavior around them. I guess I will need to properly meet him as I'm dating his great-something-grandson. But if yall two think its safe then I trust yall and believe in yall. -J'

'Thank you Jasper! By the way, Alice told you about the Volturi? I thought she didn't like me? -H'

'You're welcome kitten. She doesn't but Edward happened to see the vision too and he told me. After he talked to you and the family had a talk, he came to me alone and asked to talk privately. So we went out into the woods and he apologized and said that I'm like his little brother so he will support me in this and he's happy for me. -J'

'That's great Jaz! I know how important his opinion means to you. Hey I need to go downstairs for breakfast and to talk more with Aro, Marcus, and Caius; I'll talk to you more later? Okay? -H'

'Thank you kitten. Of course that's okay Harry. You need to eat, you are much too thin anyway and he's family and I know how much that means to you so of course it's okay if you want to go talk. I'll text you when we get back home, alright?-J'

'Alright. Thanks Jaz! -H'

Putting down his phone, Harry rushed down the stairs and came into the kitchen. He grabbed a quick protein shake and went into the living room. He saw Aro, Marcus, Caius, and Remus sitting on the same couch watching Live with Kelly. Shaking his head at the four, he plopped down in front of Remus on the floor.

"Good morning cub. How did you sleep?"

*Good morning papa. I slept well. Did you?*

"Yes I did cub. So what do you want to do today?"

*Well I'd like to get to know Aro.* Harry signed this to Remus before turning to Aro. *Is that okay with you?*

"Yes that is fine with me. I came here to meet you and get to know you so I'm perfectly fine with spending the day with you." Aro replied warmly, smiling at Harry.