Part 31

The other day Kain came to fetch me in his Audi car. I had a fractured arm and a broken foot. It was difficult to walk so Kaim took me in bridal style and my heart began running miles seeing his face so close to mine. I missed his warmth, his kisses and his everything. The only question that came again into my mind is what will happen now.

When we arrived at his place as he insisted that i remain near his eyes to 'watch me', he prepared some vegetable soup which was awful though. He made me drunk it and i did it so as he did not know that it had a bad taste. I was touched by his single actions he made. He would put paste on my toothbrush and brush my teeth, make me eat till sometimes i could nearly vomit. He was clumpsy but cute.

One day when i was sitting outside in his yard, he came to me and bent on his knees he asked me

"Will you be my wife till the end?"

"What??" i asked me at that sudden question that made my heart skipped a beat. "I mean thats so quick Kain. I.."

"I want you in my life forever. I cant afford to lose more precious things in my life. I love you a lot. Marry me Jane"

"I...I will" i finally said with a weight being taken off from my chest.

I was so happy that tears fell from my cheeks. He passed on the ruby ring heart shaped and kissed me warmly and i felt all my worries vanish in a second.

1 month later

I finally turned from Miss to Mrs. I woke up near my dear husband, his naked back facing me showing lots of kissing marks on it. I smiled at this and shook my head at how desperate i was before marrying him. I was so lucky to have him at my side. I could not imagine him in another bed with another girl....Oh God!

My life finally settled and i was now waiting for the 8 months to come for the little angel to make appearance in this world. Our baby..