Chapter 7- G.E.M

Third Pov....

Zoey was by the front desk of the hospital (information desk) on her phone talking with the senior teacher that oversee the summer school. She was explaining to the teacher why she was running late. The senior teacher was very understanding and told her that the other teachers and students haven't arrived yet.

Zoey checked her watch and smiled it was 9:30 now she could make it there before 10:30. "Hey zoey" a voice say behind her, a hand grab her pulling her back she hit into someone chest she look up with the phone to ears " Ismail !" Zoey whispered and he smiled.

"I will see you there I'm on my way" she told the senior teacher that was on the other line of the phone. "You don't think I would let you go so easy without saying sorry and making up for it did you" Ismail told her and she turn around to face him he still had her holding by the waisted.

"Paging Doctor Chan, Doctor Chan your needed in room 205 " a voice say over the telecom in the hospital. Ismail looked down at zoey and she pulled away "go" she shouted at him and stormed out the hospital.

Ismail was pissed but he knew he had to perform a surgery on a patient and Zoey would have to wait but he already messed up that morning he had forgot he promised to drop her to school and what just happened just added to the problem.

Zoey at school ....

"Zoey are you okay?" Ashley asked her, zoey was looking over the class plan before the children came back in from lunch " of course I'm fine" she told Ashley " your not fine your crying" ashley told her handing her a wet wipe.

"How about after school we go and do some shopping?" Ashley told zoey "that would be great" zoey smiled at ashley. The bell signaling lunch was over had ring and the students started to come back into the class " Alright let's do some stretches " zoey told the class .

School was over....

School was over and zoey and ashley had packed everything into Zoey's van and were heading towards the mall to do some shopping. " zoey !" A voice say from behind them as zoey as ashley were about to enter the mall "Yes" zoey replied and turn around she saw it was princess and A guy who was dressed in a suit "Do you know her?" The guy asked princess "yes of course we are friends" princess told him.

"Do you know this girl was rude to Doctor chan earlier this morning" the guy say " if she was she must have a good reason" ashley chimed in quickly. Zoey turned around angrily to walk away "that's right your below him I don't even know why he would wasted his time on someone like you. Your rude and have no manners at all I wouldn't be surprised if you only with doctor Chan because he's the head doctor at the hospital and his family owns it" The guy say.

Zoey stopped in her tracked "he's family owns the hospital?" Zoey turn around to look at the guy " that's enough William" princess shouted at the guy. "you didn't know his family owns that hospital haha " the guy William laughed. Tears started to build up in zoey eyes "that's enough I say " princess shouted at William and push him.

Zoey couldn't believe the guy she knew since high school had been keeping secrets from her. And his friends were insulting her "Miss teacher lady" a small voice say from behind princess and the guy. Zoey and ashley looked and say it was one of zoey students from summer school and his mother and father. "Miss Hart are you okay?" The mother of the little girl asked zoey reached down and picked up the little girl and hugged her " yes I hope your not giving mommy and daddy trouble, are you being a good little girl ?" Zoey asked the little girl and she smiled and hug zoey.