Chapter 2

Tobias POV

I am going to go over to Zeke's apartment, pretend to get drunk, then propose to Tris with an onion ring! When she is about to walk away, I am going to pull out the real ring. I am so nervous about proposing to her, what if she says no? I hope she won't, we have been together for while now, we are 20 and 22. After I propose, I am going to take her back to the apartment. I am going to tell her to meet me at our spot, which is inside the chasm, just above the water.

I finally get to the apartment, luckily Tris isn't home yet. I write a note that says that I am at Zeke's, and to meet me at our spot at 8:30.

*time lapse to Zeke's*

I knock on his door.

"Who is it?" He asks from inside.

"Its your favourite buddy!" I say sarcastically. He opens the door.

"Hey did you pick up the rings?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah, they're right here." He holds out the rings to me. I pick out the onion ring and laugh. Then I get to the engagement ring. It is golden, and it has a little grey diamond in the middle, which has crystals surrounding it. It really is quite beautiful. I also got 4+6 engraved into it. I hope she likes it!

"Thanks Zeke! I owe you one!" I say to him.

"Well, maybe we could play Candor or Dauntless sometime?" He asks.

"Sure, but make sure to grab everyone to play Zeke. But try to not get too drunk." I say. He just laughs at this. By the time I am done practicing looking drunk, it is time for me to head over to Tris and mines spot.

When I get there, Tris is waiting at our spot. I make sure I have the ring and box in my pocket, and head over there.

When I get to the bottom of the chasm, I look drunk. Tris sees me and helps me over to the rocks.

Tris' POV

I see Tobias hobbling over to me. I automatically get up and help him to our spot.

"I knew you would go and get drunk, I just knew it!" I say to him. He laughs. He then gets down on one knee, and pulls out something. OH MY GOD is he proposing?!?! He pulls out an onion ring and asks me to marry him.

I burst out laughing. "Tobias you're drunk!" I yell between laughs.

"Or so you thought!" He yells back. Its a good thing that the chasm is too loud to hear anything! I start walking away. As soon as I turn around I see him toss the onion ring into the chasm. I turn back around, and see him holding the worlds most beautiful ring!

"Oh my god are you serious?!?!" I ask.

"Yes, yes I am. Tris I have loved you ever since you hit that net 4 (!) years ago. I can't stop thinking about you everyday! All I can think about is your beautiful eyes, you are amazing! I love you, and I want you to be mine. I am open for kids in the future too!" He says the last part with a wink. All I can think is, omg omg omg he just proposed!

"YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I scream. He smiles and stands up, putting the ring on my ring finger. I look at it closely. I am guessing that the grey diamond is for Abnegation, which is where we both come from.

"I love you my fiancé!" He says.

"I love you more!" I say back. He just smiles. He takes my hand and leads me back to our apartment. Then the rest of the night is a blur...

A/N

How do you like it so far? This is my first fanfic, so please don't be too rough on me! Comment any ideas you have, and you might just get a shout out and your idea in my book!

Happy Divergenting,

~M