50. More exceptions

Kayla's P.O.V

Me and Kenny were waiting in the guest room in silence. The only thing you could hear was Ace's soft snoring. "I KNEW IT!" Shaniqua shouted walking in the room with tears falling down her eyes. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" She shouted. She got down on the floor and cried like she was alone.  Justin shortly walked in looking lifeless. "I said it.....she's gone"

~One week later~

"what are we gonna do about Ace?" I asked looking down at the little cutie who was sleeping on my lap. "I don't know, give him to Chris" Chris is not fatherly material. Sure him and Ace get along and Ace always goes over to his dads house on the weekend but Chris as a father 24/7 is a big no-no!

I know people say that once you have a child you change, but it doesn't happen so quickly. "Chris can be a good guy and all, but I don't think he is ready for that"  "what do you mean?" Justin asked. "he is not mature enough to have a little kid around 24/7, I don't think he is ready to handle such a huge responsibility"

as Ace's God-Mother I will be acting like Molly when it comes to making decisions on her son like this. I wanna make sure that Ace has a stable life growing up and with a father like his, that won't be happening. "what about Molly's parents?" I shook my head not even thinking twice about it. "her dads in jail and Molly's mum gave up on them at a young age."

she was a teen mom and once she had Molly she ran away to start a new life. "does she have any siblings?" I shook my head no. "she was an only child" But we were like sisters "what about Chris's family, anybody there?" I don't know Chris as well as I know Molly but I know all the basic stuff.

"um his mother lives in Austria and his father passed away years ago, umm.....he has a sister, but she is younger then eighteen so she can't take Ace" Damn, this might be harder then I thought. "it's almost three, you should go over to Chris's place with Ace and explain everything to him" I said yawning as I stood up.

The minute I got up on my two feet Ace woke up. "hey baby, you ready to go to daddy's house" I asked smiling at his tired looking face. He nodded then left his arms up for me to pick him up. "after you drop Ace off meet me at you photo shoot at three thirty and then right after the photo shoot we have a meeting"

Justin took Ace from my hands nodding. "okay leggo lil man!" Ace waved at me giggling before letting out a little goodbye. Once I heard the front door close, telling me that they were gone my tummy started acting up and the next thing I know I was rushing to the nearest bathroom. "have you told Mr Bieber yet?"

I looked up and saw some random maid who I have never even talked to before leaning on the door. "umm no" she slowly walked over to me and lifted my hair up. "why?" she asked looking down at me. "because I have to tell myself before I tell him" I have been ignoring this for the longest time but I need to except it.

"Kayla....I'm pregnant" I whispered to myself looking at my reflection in the mirror.