Chapter 53

Aiden's P.O.V

"I, umm. I don't know where to start." I say with a chuckle glancing up at Julian who looked more prepared than I felt.

"From the beginning." He says rubbing my back, I look at him for while before taking a deep breath.

"I-l was sleeping when I heard the window break, or at least I was trying to. My parents left me in the pack house alone, because they had a mandatory meeting for the entire pack and I was sick and I needed to rest. No matter how much I begged, they wouldn't let me come with them, so they left my there. It happened all so fast and it was so dark I didn't even know what was happening, I tried fighting them off but what can a kid really do against grown men. I got in a few punches but that just got them mad, they didn't like when I resisted...so they started beating me. Kicking me, punching me, spitting on me. A group of them, just hitting me over and over and over, the only thing I could see were their red eyes glaring down at me." I say tensing up as I try to clear the reoccurring images that flooded my mind.

"Breath." Julian says softly as he closes any space between us, listening intently with pained eyes.

"I woke up in the factory. I didn't know it at the time though, since I was strapped down to a table in complete darkness. So dark I couldn't tell the difference between when my eyes were opened or closed, if the room was big or small, if there were windows or doors, if someone was with me or not." I say glancing at him to find him already looking pretty shaken. "If you're acting like this now, you won't make it through the rest."

"Aiden...." He whispers still rubbing my back, I decide to just continue and get this over with.

"Rogues are supposed to be a little crazed since their links are severed with their pack, but these weren't. These rogues weren't like the savage beasts we were told about growing up. They were smart, very, very smart.

We were always told growing up to behave if we were taken, behave and find a way out if you can and that your parents would be there soon. But you know me, of course I didn't behave. So when I felt someone approach me the first time, I sank my teeth into their hand and locked down. That was the first time I saw light, when the man got so mad his eyes glowed, but I didn't see much for long with the beating I got right after. They muzzled me after that.

They started by taking my blood, checking my eyes twice a day and then leaving. They fed me once a week and didn't bother to clean me until the smell of my shit and piss stained body was too much for even them. I lost track of time after the first week and that's when everything went to hell. They started...ummm.......they started b-breaking me....literally." I strain out before closing my eyes as I bury my face into my hands.

"What do you mean?" Julian asks holding me tightly with a voice almost as broken as I felt. It takes me a while to regain control of my breathing as I focus on Julian's hand moving gently across my back.

"Ummm, they started by breaking my toes. One by one. By the time one side healed, t-they'd break the toes on the other foot. I screamed and pleaded, by it felt like I was screaming to no one. I couldn't see them, the ones causing the agony, all I do was feel. Feel and never seeing or hearing them, all I could hear was the sound of my own bones cracking and the cries it caused after. I asked them why, what was the purpose but they never answered or acknowledged me.
My screams got quieter after a while, it didn't feel it as much slowly until it became nothing but a gentle sting. I thought they'd stop but they just moved onto my fingers.

They did the same exact thing. Then my hand itself, then my feet, my wrists, my arms, my legs.......my back. T-that one took the longest to heal. They broke just about every bone in my body except from my neck, when I became numb to it all, they just left me alone.

Alpha Matesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें