7

Make sure to leave some in line comments! That really motivates me and I love reading them ♡ 

"I-I, I was just," I gulped, feeling his red eyes burning into me. I shook in terror, my hair being the only thing to cover my breasts. My previously blank state now turned back into a mess of crippling thoughts and anxiety.

"Have you not learned your lesson? You belong to me," he whispered the last parts, his knuckles gently caressing my cheeks. I flinched away, only to have him grab my chin harshly, "you have no rights here. None. Only the ones I see fit to give you. Taking your life, that is not your right. Everything about you, your mind, body, health, emotions, everything, belongs to me!" He raised his voice, his eyes now the darkest I've ever seen them, staring right into my soul, "You will die the day I see that to be fit." 

He moved slightly away then cleared his throat, "Clothes are on the bed, get dressed and meet me in the dining hall. Find your way, you got ten minutes." He turned on his heel and began to walk out the door. As he was about to close it, he turned his head around and muttered, "stop fighting it, it would work easier for the both of us."

Then he was gone. I gulped and suddenly I had adrenaline pumping through my veins at a suffocating and unbearable speed. All my thoughts hit me like a tsunami. Did I just attempt at taking my own life? Did he just try to make my life easier? How the fuck am I supposed to find my way around this huge ass castle in ten minutes?

Standing up, I staggered a bit due to the lack of oxygen in my lungs. Clutching the sides of the bath tub in a deadly grip, I lifted my legs one by one, till I was standing on the small steps, the cool air engulfing my body in an unpleasant way. My shaking hands reached for the towel which had exquisite embedded golden patterns, no doubt real gold.

Wrapping the warmed, soft material around my naked skin, I nearly moaned in pleasure at the feeling. My eyes glanced at the grand father clock which was pushed against the side of the cabinet. I only had eight minutes left, and I did not want to think of the consequences I would have to face if I was late.

Hurriedly, I run towards the bed, and let the towel fall in a tangled mess on the floor. My hands reached for the white, lacy underwear and a matching white bra which accompanied for it. My eyes stared in awe at the dress which was neatly spread on the bed. It was white lace, off the shoulder style. It had sheer, white lacy sleeves which fell to the wrists. Everything about it was sheer, except for the lace patterns which covered most of the breasts, and thicker material where my underwear was. I carefully slipped the dress on, looking in the mirror. The dress fell longer behind me and dragged across the floor a bit, however the front ended just above my knees.

It was absolutely stunning.

Does this man have an obsession with white?

Slipping my feet in the white heels which had a white bow tied to the end, I quickly hurried out the door. If I saw someone wearing this, I would assume she was a bride to be.