↳ 31. MULTIPLE

tom 🕸:
are you busy??

rainbow 🌈:
not really, why?

tom 🕸:
i was wondering if you'd like to hang out

rainbow 🌈:
sure why not
what should i wear??

tom 🕸:
something casual i guess.
we're gunna go out and stuff.

rainbow 🌈:
mkay, gimme like 10 minutes

tom 🕸:
damn i wish most girls were that quick. and ok

rainbow 🌈:
you and me both spidey.
read @ 3:24 pm

¤ ¤ ¤

RAINBOW'S FACE SCRUNCHED UP in confusion when Tom parked in the hospital parking lot

RAINBOW'S FACE SCRUNCHED UP in confusion when Tom parked in the hospital parking lot. But neverless, she got out slowly, shutting her door and looked over at him with a brow raised. "What are we doing here?"

"I'm here to surprise some kids." Tom said proudly as he shut his door.

Her lips formed a small 'o' as she began to walk with him through the parking lot. "That's why you're dressed so baggy-"

"I wouldn't dress like this voluntary. It's 80 degrees." he scoffed and started to unzip his jacket, revealing his red and blue tights.

Rainbow stared at him curiously, wondering why brought her along and not someone else like Zendaya or Harrison. But she bit back the comment as they entered the hospital. Ugh, hospitals. Rainbow absolutely despised them with every fiber in her body. They smelled weird and the nurses always seemed off to her, but then again that was her own experience.

"Hold this," Tom shoved his clothes in Rainbow's arms, leaving him in his famous Spider-Man suit.

"Now I see why you brought me along." she joked, but started to fold some of them. She turned back to make another joke and ended up coming face to face with his mask.

"What?" he asked through his mask and Rainbow couldn't help with press her hand against his masked face.

"This feels so cool!" she continued to touch his shoulder until she nearly came in contact with his biceps. "Ha, that's awkward." she mumbled before bringing her hand back to her side.

"That's exactly how it was when I first tried the suit on,"

"You must've liked getting felt up like that, huh?"