Adore You

AN~ 💜 hii sorry I posted prov as POV I'm stupid but here we go. Oh and I really like just Liam than I instead of someone else idk I'm the worst writer ever but here it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana POV~

I really hope seeing Liam tonight is a good idea. It wasn't awkward as what id expected it to be. I kinda expected for him too just ignore me and just walk on but no he said hi. I'm kinda great-full idk. I'm just confused. I hope my best friend Lou has advise. That is something I definitely need. *speed up time* I knock on lou tisdale door to her flat. "Hi Ana, come in" I smile and walk in and took my coat off. "How's it going love? Want anything to drink or something?" "No thank you, I came here to tell you some stuff" she sat down on the sofa across from me and said "what is it Ana?" "Uh, you remember Liam right?" She nodded and had a confused look on her face "what about him?" "Well he is back for a awhile and we talked this morning and tonight we are suppose to meet up" she just look at me in shocked "ANA WHAT THE HELL" I look down and start to tear up "I'm sorry I just I need closing or whatever idk I just I missed him I'm actually opening up and admitting I actually fucking miss him" she just looked at me but then came over and sat next too me "Ana I'm not mad I just am proud but shocked at the same time, I knew you missed him I knew that I just was waiting for you to know, Ana if he does hurt you again I'll kick him in the balls." I chucked while wiping my tears. "I don't even know where to begin in getting ready for it, I mean not clothes wise but words or speaking I guess" she got up and went to her bedroom and came back with a binder. "I knew one day this would come in handy" I looked at it and started laughing..