p = mv

let me love you - ariana grande

I'm at a party. When the sun is down, we young adults crawl out from under our brain damage and buy into some dumb shit.

A HUMBLE remix gets my ears and ass popping. I made sure to wear whatever was tight. The guys are in the middle of the room, jumping in unison. Someone burns the pot.

"Bitch! Sit Down!" I chant with everyone else, spilling some of my drink.

Alex and I grind together, enjoying youth, night hours, and the chemical substances affecting my neurotransmitters. Everything is right when my edges are slayed.

The walls are smeared with hand prints and supplementary evidence if someone gets killed.

My skin sweats as though I'm being microwaved. I'll be crazy hungover.

But before I can finish relishing the midnight, my arm is tugged.

I snap around and spot Jacob in front of me.

"You're ignoring me," he says with a smile.

"Hm. You noticed," I turn back around to twerk.

He pulls me back to him.

"I want to talk to you," he begs, trying to be cute.

"Psh," I brush off, "Get in line."

He doesn't let me go. Instead, he wraps his arms around my waist. Now we're glued together.

"Come on," he pleads in my ear, as his hands get a hold of my butt.

Alex sign languages her support and encouragement behind us.

My eyes roll and I decide to follow Jacob upstairs. Nothing ever good happens upstairs. But here I am, putting one foot up each wooden step.

We walk in a quiet, dim room and Jacob closes the door. not caring who's house this is, I set my cup down on some dresser.

Jacob brings his hands around me again, feeling me up.

"I like that you're so small," he tells me.

I just stand there like a log. A wet log.

"M-okay," I say awkwardly.

"I want to kiss you," he says.

My head falls back, dodging. He grins and I end up giggling.

"C'mere, I wanna kiss you," he half whispers.

My eyes stare at his lips. I'm not drunk enough, though.

He leans in, despite my wide smile. My lips peck his. He's not satisfied. I wish I could say I'm on cotton candy clouds, but I need a zanny for that.

Peck and peck. Pecking each other's lips like a bunch of ducks. Then the guy reaches for my jeans. I try not to giggle.

"No thanks," I say.

"Why?" he whines.

I shrug, feeling his hands squeeze my buttocks. My fingers trace the lines in his abs.

"I just don't want to—"

"I've been waiting months, Sisi," he says, "I'll just smash elsewhere, and I don't want to do that to you."

"Go smash elsewhere. I wasn't stopping you."

"No, but... I want you. I want to take care of you."

Shiiit, shiit, shiiit, shiiit, shiiiiiit. Fuuck, fuuck, fuuuuck. What?

"Why?" I ask.

Looking uneasy and awkward with words, Jacob answers, "I have a—feeling for you."