Chapter 7

"You what!"

You kept your head tilted towards the floor, avoid eye contact with (F/n), "You wanted to know everything, and now you do." You said in a stern voice, slowly getting agitated from them yelling.

"Yes! I did say I wanted to know everything, but I didn't expect you to tell me that you had- had... Feelings! For that monster!"

You gritted your teeth, "Listen, I don't know why I feel this way either okay? So stop yelling."

"How are you not overreacting! You just admitted to having a crush on a guy who just MURDERED over a dozen people!"

(F/n) sighed loudly holding their head in their heads, "(Y/n), what is going on with you."

When you didn't respond to them they got up off of the couch, "I'm going upstairs and grabbing your stuff, we're leaving, I'm not letting you stay here any longer, we're going back to my place, and we're calling the police."

They moved away from you climbing up the back stairs in your house and going to get your stuff, they we're obviously upset.

You really didn't want to deal with them right now, you looked away from (F/n) looking towards the window that was on the opposite wall to the couch.

Your eyes widened again, you saw his mask, for just a split second you saw it, and then it was gone. You rubbed your eyes, and looked back, he wasn't there now.

Your stomach dropped and you suddenly had a very bad feeling about what was going to happen next. 

You heard a loud slamming noise and the sound of breaking wood. You jumped up from the couch with your eyes wide.

He came back!

You quickly ran to the back of your house where the sound had come from.

It was just as bad as you thought it was.

The entire back door was burst open and the wood was splintered from where it looked like someone had hit it with something hard.

You quickly looked outside and looked around the area where the door was and you didn't see anyone or anything that could have caused this. You turned back around and went back over to the couch you were sitting on.

You heard one of the doors slam open upstairs before you heard the scream.

(F/n)'s scream.

You turned around and bolted up the stairs as fast as you could.

Reaching the top of the stairs you noticed the door to your room had been bust open in the same way that your back door had been bust open.

You could hear (f/n) screaming from inside and quickly went over and stood in the doorway.

There stood (f/n) backed up against the wall holding their left shoulder that was dripping with blood.

Opposite to them, advancing slowly was none other than Michael.

(F/n) saw you in the doorway and looked from him and back to you. 

A betrayed look crossed over their face, they thought that you made him come here!

They looked once more at you then back at Michael, "If you wanted me dead so badly why don't you just do it already!"

You could tell that Michael was seething with rage towards them and began advancing once more, ready to finish them off.

"Michael no!"

He stopped walking and turned towards you, you couldn't see his eyes or his expression but you knew that you had his full attention now, "Michael, please, leave them out of this, they did nothing wrong." You told him calmly.

Michael just stared at you, you weren't sure if he was angry with you or not, "Michael?"

Thats when you heard (F/n) grunt and saw a chair get smashed on top of Michael, you screamed and tried to rush over towards him, but (F/n) moved in front of you and blocked the way.

"(F/n)! Is he okay? What did you do!"

They stepped closer and closer to you holding one of the broken, splintered off feet of the chair they just attacked Michael with.

"(F/n)? W-what are you doing?" You said growing increasingly scared.

"You sent him here didn't you? Didn't you!" 

You flinched away, "No! No I didn't! I just heard the door burst open and I heard you screaming and I-"

"Shut up!" 

You shut up immediately startled at their harsh demeanor. 

"(F/n)..."

"I don't want to hear anything else you have to say! You sent him on me! You want me dead!"

"What! No! That's crazy!"

"Is it? Is it (Y/n)? Not 10 minuets ago you just admitted to me that you loved him!"

They had backed you into a wall.

"(F/n) don't do this..."

Their frown turned into a scowl as they furrowed their eyebrows "Well you should have thought about that before you betrayed me, now shouldn't you?"

You closed your eyes waiting for the impact, but it never came.

You opened one squinted eye to see what was going on, and the sight almost made you sick.

Michael had (F/N) picked up by their neck with a knife sticking out of their stomach.

(F/n) was still alive, and they coughed up blood onto themselves and Michael stuck the knife in further.

You opened both of your eyes watching in horror until Micael removed the knife from them and tossed their dead corpse onto the floor.

You looked up at Michael, clearly afraid and shocked, as he started walking towards you again. He came up to you and held your cheek in one of his hands, trying to comfort you, you moved your head into his instinctively.

He took that as a sign that you were okay, and he picked you up bridal style making sure to handle you carefully.

He was so warm and strong, you slowly fell asleep in his arms as he carried you out of the house and away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyyyyy

Im so sorry that it took this long for me to update! I've decided that chapter will probably be cranking out a bit slower than usual especially with school starting and all.

I will still continue to update though, i refuse to abandon this story, especially since its going so well and its so much fun to write!

To make up for it, heres a slightly longer chapter for you guys!

So don't worry! Updates will be happening, but at a slow pace! 

I hope youre enjoying!