Part 25

~~~~~~Bryce's POV~~~~~~

   I walked away from the group. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. What just happened? Ohm and I never fight. I continued down the hall until I saw the beautiful girl I had been hoping to run into.
"(Y/N)!" I exclaimed as I ran towards her. I stopped as I got closer, realizing who she was with.

~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~~

  "(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned to see Bryce standing in the middle of the hallway.
  "Bryce!" I exclaimed, running towards him and giving him a hug. I looked up at him smiling. My smile quickly faded when I saw his expression. "What's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?"
  "Ohm and I got into a fight," Bryce replied, sadly. "Vanoss was trying to convince Ohm, Brian, Luke, Arlan, Scotty, and  me that you got bored of us and replaced us with Mini, Moo, Lui, and Delirious. That's not true though, right?" He asked looking at the four boys behind me.
  "What! No! Of course that's not true Bryce!" I exclaimed. "Please tell me the others didn't believe him." Bryce stayed silent, looking at the floor. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "They really think I would do that."
  "They were pretty upset that you never talked to them after running off and then being gone for almost a month. Plus when they found out you left to be with Vanoss and his cronies, and that you had been hanging out with Delirious the entire time you were gone they weren't very happy," Bryce responded, rubbing the back off his neck.
  "I-I just wanted to protect you guys," I said quietly.
  "From what (Y/N)?" He questioned.
  "From Vanoss and those guys... and from me."
  "What do you mean 'from you'?" Bryce questioned.
  "The night she left with us from Jess' house was because she was blackmailed by Vanoss to do whatever he said so she really didn't have much of a choice," Craig explained.
  "Some of the guys took it too far and made (Y/N) snap," Jon added. "She took down Vanoss, Wildcat, Basically, Nogla, and Lui all by herself."
  "Delirious knew how to calm her down and bring her back to her normal self luckily," Lui said.
  "I was helping her learn how to control her anger, so that she wouldn't snap again while she was gone," Jon continued. "She was scared she was going to hurt everyone she cared about. That's why she shut herself up in her room for so long. I wanted to help her, so I did. Which lead to us becoming friends."
  "I decided I wanted to come to school today, so Jon and I walked to school this morning but we were quickly caught by Basically and Wildcat. They took us behind the school and Basically began beating Jon up while Wildcat took me into the woods were Vanoss and the rest of the crew were waiting. Soon Basically joined with Jon who was bloody and unconscious. Vanoss choked me and then began to leave when Craig, Brock, and Lui stood up for us. This made Vanoss mad so we got into another fight. We went to the nurse, who sent us to the principal, who had now sent us to the councilor," I said, finishing the story.
"(Y/N), I-" Bryce was cut off by the bell. "I have to go to class. We'll talk at lunch." He quickly hugged me and ran off to class.
"We better hurry and get to the councilor's office," Craig said.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

After telling Mr. Goodman everything Principal Chadwick came in with Vanoss, Wildcat, Nogla, and Basically. Mr. Goodman had them sit across from us as he and Principal Chadwick decided what to do.
  "You f***ing snitches," Basically grumbled.
  "Sorry our injuries didn't go unnoticed by the school nurse," I replied, my voice filled with distain.
  "Alright kids," Mr. Goodman said, gaining our attention. "We've decided that we don't need to get your parents involved in this." Everyone let out a sigh of relief. "We will however punish you all through a different approach, that is unless you do want your parents to get involved."
  "I think we all would rather not have our parents know about this," Vanoss said looking at the expressions on all of our faces.
  "Very well," Mr. Goodman replied, standing up. "Instead of involving your parents we will take s different approach."
  "And what would that approach be?" Brock questioned, worry written on his face.
  "Well with Halloween this weekend the clubs have been working hard to create haunted houses." I felt chill go down my spine. I hate anything scary. "The clubs need some people to test out their haunted houses before Halloween, you kids get the honor of being those test subjects."
  "That's our punishment?" Wildcat asked, confused.
  "In a sense," Mr. Goodman shrugged. "The catch however is each house you get a new partner to go with. For the first house it will be; Basically and (Y/N), Lui and Nogla, Delirious and Wildcat, Mini and Vanoss, and Moo will go with the third party member that Principal Chadwick chose."
  "He is on his way here right now," Principal Chadwick told us. The door opened as someone entered.
  "Sorry I'm late sir," Brian said as he entered the room.
  "He's the third party member!" Nogla exclaimed.
  "Yeah," Brian replied.
  "So Moo will be partners with Brian for the first house," Mr. Goodman said, writing the groups down. Moo gave Brian a small smile, which Brian returned. "Now the second house. The groups will be; (Y/N) and Wildcat, Nogla and Moo, Vanoss and Lui, Mini and Basically, and Delirious and Brian. The third house will be; Nogla and (Y/N), Brian and Mini, Lui and Basically, Wildcat and Moo, and Delirious and Vanoss. And finally the last house will be; (Y/N) and Vanoss, Brian and Lui, Wildcat and Mini, Delirious and Nogla, and Moo and Basically."
  "So what is this supposed to do exactly?" I asked.
  "You'll see," Mr. Goodman chuckled. "Be here tonight at six kids, you're all dismissed." We got up from our chairs and left.
  "I can't believe we have to do this," Wildcat groaned.
  "Well then maybe you shouldn't beat people up, Wildcat," I replied, rolling my eyes.
  "Oh shut up,"
  "Nice comeback," Craig chuckled.
  "Whatever," Wildcat rolled his eyes.
   "I still can't believe this is your guys' punishment for bullying (Y/N)," Brian said, shaking his head in disbelief.
  "Well it was either this our getting our parents involved," Mini sighed. "And I don't think any of us want our parents to know about this." Everyone nodded in agreement.

A/N~ WHAT UP EVERYONE! This chapter took FOREVER to write! I knew what I wanted to happen I just didn't know how to write it. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I'll most likely update one of my other books before I update this one again. I just thought I'd let guys know. :0)

Also, 40K!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm planning on doing another character Q&A once we get to 50K as well.
Thank you so much for all of your support!

Love ya~