21

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS??? IT'S GRADUATION DAY! No more letters from each other because the last one I gave him was the last one I was sending him and the previous one he gave me was his last letter to me.

October couldn't come any sooner. But I'm glad it got here when I did because I get to see Justin after 3 months of not seeing him. I have so many letters from him, I kept it in the order I received it in. Thank goodness freshman's are allowed to have a permit here on campus so I can have my car here and drive myself back and forth to places. It's pretty cold outside so I decided to wear something nice and comfy.

     When I got ready, I made sure I brought everything with me and dumped it all in my purse

     When I got ready, I made sure I brought everything with me and dumped it all in my purse. I took one last look in my room, shut it behind me and see my man that I haven't seen in 3 months. Driving there was horrendous. The traffic was drive and I was only going like 10 mph. I guess everyone else had the same idea as me. Driving to see their love one. 

     2 hours later, I got there. It took a while to find a parking spot but I got it. I walked over to where all the other families and people are. I surfed through the crowd looking for my Marine. Everyone looks the same with the buzz cut, uniform, and standing position. When I recognized that perfect smile and nice eyes staring back at me, I smiled. I ran through the crowd, trying to make my way through the crowd, jump into his arms. He picked me up as soon as I leaped into his arms and held onto him so I wouldn't fall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and collapsed my body with his. He spun me around a few minutes and told me to look at him. He kissed me with passion and with pure love. He softened the kiss and rested his forehead with mine. 

     "Hi, gorgeous." He smiles.  

     "Hey, baby", I said. 

     "I love you", he blurts out. 

     "I love you", I repeated him. 

     He finally put my feet back down on the ground and hugged me even more. I returned the hug back. This hug feels more genuine. This hug is my favorite hug of all times.Better than the hug he gave me when he was leaving for boot camp. Here's to celebrating before he has to go back and starts his job as a Marine within the few days.