Seb POV - Kenzi First Date

Okaaaaay, after thinking long and hard, I decided that I want the full story to be in Andy's POV. However, I did write a couple chapters in another's POV so they're going to be put in here. They aren't essential to the story but you will need to read Bad Boy Isn't My Type to actually get what this is about :P Sometimes they will be in Hunter's or Seb's, maybe Kenzi. I don't know, but they'll just be put in here when I feel like writing one :) enjoy and let me know what you think! If you want to write your very own chapter concerning my characters then please feel free and I'll put them in here! Thanks!:)

Seb POV

After glancing at Kenzi, I dropped into the armchair that was next to the sofa. Kenzi still wasn't looking over in my direction, her eyes glued on the phone that was in her lap. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked. My voice seemed to bring her back into reality as she looked over and smiled.

"Yeah, I think so," she breathed out. I frowned, getting up to move over next to her. Thankfully, she didn't shuffle away,only leaned against me. I welcomed her closeness, looking down at her glum expression. 

"Why, what's happened? I questioned, gently squeezing her shoulder. She sighed, pulling away from me so that she could sit cross legged, facing me. Her long hair cascaded down her chest, looking like a river when she pushed it back so that her deep brown eyes could look at me properly. 

"Well, you know what I told you about Andy's mum?" she started. I nodded. According to both Kenzi and Andy, she was a bit on the over protective side. I didn't really understand parents like that, what's the point? The kids are only going to do it anyway, might as well just not worry about it in the first place.

"A couple of hours ago, just after you came home, she was on the phone and her mum heard her say something to Hunter," she paused, checking to see if I was still listening. I put my arms behind my head, relaxing against the plush sofa. I nodded to allow her to continue but she seemed to have finished her story.

"What did her mum hear?" Kenzi groaned, leaning back against the arm of her sofa with her face in her hands. 

"The word pot. She freaked out and wants to come up to do a spot check tomorrow. She might have to go home." I raised a quizzical eyebrow. Pot, one of Hunter's annoying habits when he got irritated.  He saw it as some sort relaxer. I just got stoned for the fun of it, not in the company of a girl though.

"So, she might not be staying?" I clarified and the small girl nodded sadly.

"I don't know, that woman is so unpredictable!" she gritted out, getting up to walk to the kitchen. I watched her hips sway as she disappeared behind the wall. Her mum must've called Andy just after I'd left her at the flats. Shrugging the thought off, I got up to follow my irriated roommate into the kitchen. Andy leaving wasn't ideal, the closer I got to her, the closer I could get to Hunter, which what was I needed. Not in a friendly way, hating Hunter was one of my current favourite past times. 

"Hey," I said softly, gently taking her shoulders and turning her to face me. Kenzi was one of the rare girls that didn't get on my nerves, she was a lot calmer and didn't continually drool over me. She was also good looking, gave me something to watch, I guessed. She folded into my arms, releasing a warm huff of breath onto my shirt. I smiled, resting my chin on the top of her head, taking in the whiff of her strawberry shampoo. 

"This was meant to be our plans, our new life!" she replied, pulling away after a few precious seconds. I nodded, trying to understand. She didn't give me much time because within a few minutes, she was back to her upbeat self and was suggesting that we go out for some food. She assured me that it wasnt a date so I felt comfortable enough going with her.