THIRTEEN⤷ reality

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Do you want snacks or something?" Penelope asked to the boy sat on the end of her bed. She had decided to stay at her mums that night, but her mum had gone out drinking with her work friends, which made it easier for her to get Ethan in and chill without worry of her walking in.

"Um.. no, it's okay I'm not hungry." The boy said before his stomach growled loudly.

"Do you like m&ms?" The female smirked and the male nodded in defeat. Ethan was left alone while Penelope wandered around downstairs looking for snacks. He was embarrassed with the way he told Penelope everything, about his dad, and how he liked her. Although he was almost certain that she didn't listen to that part.

Ethan had grown to hate being alone. Every second Nell was gone, he ached for her to be there. He was a huge over thinker and even one second alone could cause the thoughts to start. He'd never admitted it to Nell though, that he completely depended on her presence to make him happy.

Not long after Penelope returned.

"Okay so, m&ms for you, reese's for me and popcorn for us to share. We also have some alcohol or something fizzy or even water. Whatever you want." Penelope sat down next to him, extremely embarrassed at how she had just completely rambled.

"Sorry, my grandma always used to call me motor mouth. I talk a lot. But she's dead now, so guess she can't talk shit about my anymore." Nell laughed slightly, "I'm kidding!"

"Don't apologise to me, I love the sound of your voice."

"You do?" Penelope asked and Ethan nodded, leaning in and kissing her for the second time.

"Sorry. I know I didn't ask this time but I just figured-"

"No, it's okay. You don't have to ask me." Penelope smirked.

"Good. Because I'm going to get really tired of that." Ethan chuckled, bringing Penelope into another kiss, adding his tongue to the females mouth, causing her eyes to momentarily open in shock.

After a few hours of the pair talking, eating and occasionally kissing they decided it was time to hit the hay.

"I'm taking the floor." Penelope told Ethan. "I'm just going to borrow the blankets from Emma's room."

Ethan didn't want her to, but he knew she wouldn't let him take the floor. That just wasn't the type of person she was.

After Nell and Ethan were settled in bed Ethan began to feel strangely lonely again. He looked down at Nell on the floor and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Nell asked.

"I just.. I really don't want you to sleep on the floor. I want you to sleep with me.. not in that way.. just please get in the bed with me."

"Okay." Penelope replied, standing up from the pile of blankets in nothing but an overgrown shirt. "I have no pants on though.. or bra.. or yeah."

"I don't care. I just want you to have a decent sleep."

It didn't take the two long to settle and fall asleep. Ethan lay with his arm around Nell and his chin in her hair. It was the best night sleep Ethan had in a long time, he was worry free and happy. With someone he truly knew he liked, a lot.

...

NOTE: a lil boring but look at my otp being cute n stuff

[ 28.08.17 ]