Kartik's life..

Kartik was screaming at his employes...

Kartik- Ek kaam dhang se nhi hota tum logon se... Aise hi rkhe hue ho sbke sb.. (and he continued shouting at them)

Today he was in an angry mood as usual..

He left the office in anger and went to his house directly and reached his room...

He switched something and one more room's door opened and he went inside... That was the place he used to spend his maximum time....
Since the day she had gone he became lonely.. he wouldn't talk to anyone.. his only focus.. his business.. From a calm and cool kind hearted man to a devil he had become... Emotions had lost with her going out of his life... And here he was living in her memories... Every now and then she would come in his dreams... He would feel her presence but she was nowhere to be seen...

Kartik- (he screamed) Naira.... Khaan ho tum... Khaan chali gyi.. aise kyun chodkar gyi mujhe... Nafrat krna chahta hun tumse... Lekin kya krun hota to vo bhi nhi...

And here Everytime he would scream her name she would get some senses of someone calling her and a tear would escape her eye...

Such was their love... Far apart yet together...

And this was kartik's life...

Plzz VOTE and COMMENT..

Next will be part 1