Chapter Twenty-two

June Apricot
*************
          I opened my eyes and realized I was in the hospital, luckily no drip was connected to me and all I had was a cast on my leg.

     Ugh, seriously... A cast?, am I going to need crutches soon...I'd rather wear crutch heels...haha.

    I think my mental state needs to be checked, I'm here with a cast on my leg and cracking....

     "June!, June you're awake!" I heard Rosie scream and hug me so tight. A smile made its way up my face. Kate walked in and hugged me too.

     "You really scared us...especially Royalty, today's the first time I've seen her cry in a long time. She felt really guilty about it, she explained everything to us" Kate said and I smiled softly, soon the Angel popped her head in.

     "Um....Can I come in?" She asked and it was evident in her voice that she's been crying. I opened my arms and she ran into it immediately.

     "I'm...I'm s..sorry" she stuttered and started to cry more.

     "It's nothing my love, its nothing. I'm okay, nothing's wrong with me. I should have paid more attention" I said and she laid her head on my chest and started to cry. It took a while for her to calm down but she eventually did.

    Everyone came in to visit me, mum, dad, the king, the Queen, Charlie, naughty Ivan who made sure u wear a lipstick and kiss my cast.  I think that should be all... Well Cameron made sure to be a no show and I was deeply grateful.

     "How'd you guys find me?" I asked Kate when we were alone. Some went to get something to eat and others left for the hotel.

      "Rosie got a call from a police officer saying you were involved in an accident. The man dialed the last number that called you." He said and I oohed.

      "But really June, why'd you drive out alone?.. On a death machine for that matter. You only learned how to ride it once, that doesn't make you good at it" she scolded me.

    "I'm sorry....so uhm, what... What happened to the motorbike" I asked feeling my heartbeat faster.

      "It was ruined... Well not totally but the part that hit the tree was badly ruined. You must have hit it real bad. Cameron had to abandon the motorbike" she said and I swallowed.

    It's official, I'm gonna die!.. Cameron is gonna kill me and I won't be able to do shit about me cause it's all my fault.

**************
        "Cameron!" I gasped as the door to my room opened and Cameron entered.. His eyes were as dark as midnight and anger was radiating from all around him.

      "Uhm...I'm so sor...." I was cut off by a hand hitting my cheek.

      "You destroyer, I'm going to kill you" I heard him say and the slap was doubled. He moved towards me and held me by the neck, I was running out of oxygen... Someone help me!!!

      I slapped myself hard and brought myself out of the unhealthy thought. I was pacing in my room on one leg thinking about various things Cameron would do to me.

     I really should have asked Rosie and Kate to stay, maybe it would take my mind off this things. I'm freaking out..

      I kept limping and thinking when someone knocked on my door, I checked through the glass window and didn't see anyone.

     Of course dummy, the person is obviously in front of the door ...which in actual facts isn't transparent.