Surprise! Surprise!

A/N This a short about the Binochi's The quads are older and they now have siblings. The house is full and French and Angelo have their hands full and they have plenty of surprises.

Fracesca

" Mommy can we get cinnamon toast crunch? And can I get LPS?" " What is that Lulu?" I look at my five year old sitting in the cart. Playing with her miniature animal toy. Then I go back to pick out cereal for my crew of eight.

"Mommy you know Little Pet Shop pets." "Oh we'll see baby." I say this as my eight year old twin girls dash around me chasing their little brother Seven. Why can't my life just be normal..the quads the twins and Seven yes we call my seveth child seven that's his nick name that his older brothers gave him an its stuck. they took one look at him and he was their little seven. He's now busy dodging his sisters in an out of the aisle.. "Tiffany and Star stop chasing your brother"..Seven get over here now." I yell.  Mind you I with Sophia who is now eightteen she has head phones on and is talking to one of her friends she is totally oblivious to what's going on around her. I snatch the head phone from one ear, "Help me out Soph," I get an eye roll. And I want to choke her and take a belt to the terrible three. "Mommy can I get out and run too?"

God forbid four of them running around the store. " No your staying in the cart Angelina."

" Why do I always have to sit in the cart while they play?" I look at my baby girl and wish I had left them  all with Angelo and Pops at home.   

"God mom this is ridiculous you should have stopped at four...God you and dad are unbelievable contraception pills condoms use them." I look at Sophie  whose yelling at me like she's the parent.  I 'm wishing those things had  worked for me I have developed and allergy to latex that I found out the hard way and hormones make me sick and despite everything I like fucking my husband so I have kids. Shit lots of them.  Sophie looks at me  turns and huffs then yells. "Tiff, Star and Seven get your butts over here or your done and I mean done." And like that they appear. "Car now you creeps." She gives them a look that I recognize It's my face at eighteen. And I pray that I don't killer  her before she goes off to college with the other three next week.

I like to shop and I do it once a month. I take the kids and we would go to the market my older boys started declining at thirteen. I convinced Soph to come for a Spa days. All though I don't have too shop for the family I did . Of course I had a maid that could do the shopping and laundry and cook but sometimes it was just the time I liked to spend with the kids letting them know not to take their privileged life for granted. So they learned to shop, cook and do laundry. Not depend on someone else to pick up after them. Spoiled they maybe just a little but I refused to have brats. So they shared an old Mercedes that finally died and went to car heaven. We just got them each a car a surprise for their hard work. I knew Angelo couldn't keep the secret it was killing this morning when each one arrived.

"Mom you realize your daughter is yelling at us like we're her children." This is

Tiff the oldest twin she gives Soph the look. "Your my sister not my mother." She points. Placing her hands on her hips. "Yeah who put you in charge?" Star mimics her sister. "Your mother little girl. " Sophia whispers to her sisters ....something I can't hear....whatever it is Tiff huffs " I hate you." She stomps forward Star following.. "Me too." I hand my keys off to Sophie who follows. Seven my little Angelo look alike stands his ground " I'm staying with you mom. I don't want to be with them three they will torture me." God. I can't believe I have eight children.

I put a smile on my face. My daughter might want to kill me when she finds out I'm pregnant again. I haven't even told Angelo ..What am I going to do with another kid ...and god forbid it's another multiple birth...I truly ready to ask Angelo to get a vasectomy.