28-Avery

Artemis's POV

"IESHA!" I called out her name.

When she turned around I tossed her a strap with the same glass viles like the one I gave Blake.

"Give that to everybody that were in the cells." I commanded.

She nodded and started to pass them out.

Everyone was starting to fight Logan's rogue army.

I felt an arm go around my waist. He arm was connected to Blake.

"I want you to stay with me at all times. I don't want want you getting hurt." He said.

"I can handle myself Blake." I punched a rogue that was charging at us and stabbed his chest with the sword I had. "See."

"Still. Just stay close." He begged.

I gave in. "Fine. Be careful."

I pecked his lips and stabbed another rogue that was running towards me.

I heard a whistle. I looked around an saw my grandpa tossing my bow and quiver to me.

I strapped them on and smiled at him.

Even though I had my bow I stuck to the sword.

I saw Justin and Iesha using their element powers.

Justin was striking rogues with lighting and Iesha was trapping rogues to trees.

"Oh Artemis!" Logan called out my name. "I have some help."

From the tree emerged, Iesha's ex-mate and his entire pack.

Iesha saw him and lost consitration. All the rogues she had trapped were now released.

She fell to her knees and stared off into space. She showed no emotion. She looked like a statue.

The rogues now saw her vulnerable.

Me, Justin, and Tyler surrounded her and fought off the rogues.

"C'mon Mate. You know you missed me." Alpha Mac smirked.

All three of our heads snapped is direction.

Tyler growled loudly.

Anger washed over me. He had no right to call her mate.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled it was loud enough for him to here over all the growls and snarles.

His head snapped to me. He shifted as I started to run towards him.

He started to run to me growling and snarling.

He jumped in mid air. I injected the sword into his mouth and it came out his back.

"That's what you get for being an ass." I pulled the sword out of him.

Iesha screamed in pain and held her chest.

The rest of his pack felt the same pain of their alpha dying.

I ran to Iesha and injected a needle in her arm.

She jolted up and looked energized.

"What happened? I don't think I want to know. I'm hungry. Can I eat? No,  wait I can't we're in battle. Why did I feel pain? Did I-" she started rumbling super fast but Tyler cut her off by smashing his lips into her.

In case your wondering,  yeah I gave her a sugar high with my anti-wolfsbane serum.

Tyler finally pulled away.