Chapter 30

Samantha's POV

That's the only way to break them up!

"Jase, I'm serious." I looked down, I can't look at him in the eyes, "I mean, can't you see? She broke up with you and went to Austin and after Christian comes back she just brakes up with Austin! You really think that she'd pick you over those two?"

Jason went silent.

Yes! This plan is working!

Jason will be mine soon, you just watch (y/n), I'll take over everything you have just like what your parents did to my parents.

Yes, (y/n)'s parents ruined my whole family, now it's time for so payback, but not just that, I actually love Jason.

(Y/n)'s POV

After Christian carried me to my room, I still didn't let go of Christian, after all that I didn't want to stay alone, I need someone.

"(Y/n)?"I heard Christian say, "everything's okay, just trust me."

"J-just stay with me.. Please.." I begged.

I felt that Christian nodded and he laid down next to me.

I hugged him tight, I just feel so safe being in his arms.

Soon I fell asleep, when I woke up I couldn't see Christian next to me.

I got up and opened my bedroom door, "Christian?" I said softly.

I walked downstairs, and someone walked in the door.

It's Jason, I smiled, wait, who's hand is he hold onto?!

They walked through the door and I finally see it, it's Samantha.

Why didn't I think of that?

Why did I even kiss him last night?

Why did I even believe him?

I felt sick, but I pulled a smile.

"Wow, really wasn't expecting that guys." I said.

"Sorry (y/n) I--" Jason talked but I cut him off.

"No! Why are you sorry?! I mean, that's your choice isn't it? Whatever that makes you happy." I said, I can feel tears forming in my eyes so I quickly looked away.

Jason's POV

Is it really a good choice listening to Samantha?

(Y/n)'s actually happy without me?

But why does she have tears in her eyes?

I really just want to hold her in my arms and tell her everything will be okay.

I wanted to let go of Samantha's hand but she held onto my hand tight and squeezed it, meaning that I can't give up now.

"SURPRISE GUYS! DID ANYONE MISS ME?!" Someone opened the door and it sound like Ryan?

"Ryan?" (Y/n) spoke before I could.

"(Y/n)! Did you miss me?" He ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"How do you know where I live?"

"Hm Christian of course!" Ryan smirked then he turned to me, his sight landed on my hand that's holding onto Samantha's hand, he raised his eyebrows a little.

"What?" I glared at him.

"Really bro really.." Ryan shook his head, "whatever that makes you happy."

Ryan looked away from me, and onto (y/n).

"C'mon (y/n)!" Ryan held onto her wrist, and pulling her towards the door.

That's when I shook Samantha's hand off and grabbed (y/n)'s other wrist.

"Ryan, where are you taking her?" I frowned.

"Why do you care?" (Y/n) said, she probably hate me by now.

"Woah bro, calm down, we're just taking her to bowling." Ryan laughed.

I let go of her, "okay then."

Ryan shook his head, "follow you heart, Jason, and I'm only saying this because you're my best friend."

With that, he left with (y/n), leaving me and Samantha standing there in silence.

---------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

"We're really going bowling?" I suddenly got happy, not only Ryan came to visit, he's also taking to me to bowling.

"Yep, and we're meeting up with Austin, Christian and Madison there, Christian have already introduced everyone to me." He smirked.

"What about John?" I asked.

"He's not gonna be there, crew stuff." He said.

"How did you know about Christian?"

"We're friends in LA, he wasn't in LA the times you were there."

"Oh."

"Look, they're here!" Ryan said cheerfully, waving to a car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING OMG AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW EW OMG SOMEBODY HELP ME.
Please vote and leave a comment!
Much love.

- Jess