Perfect Storm: 30

Camilla knocked on her parent's door, holding up a brave face as she waited for somebody to answer. Beside her, Storm held her hand, smiling promptly as voices sounded behind the door, drawing nearer.

Surprisingly, they were both nervous, just for entirely different reasons. Whilst Camilla was terrified of her parents and Rosa finding out about the abortion, Storm was worried about what her parents would think of him – not that that was even a concern. Both of her parents absolutely cherished him.

"You'll be fine," he said a moment before the door opened and her mother grinned. She appeared to open her mouth to talk, but then her eyes diverted across their joined hands. Camilla tightened her hold on Storm's large hand, losing herself in the depth that his held over hers.

"No," her mother gasped, holding a hand up. She was dramatic in every aspect of her life, but it was nice to know that she approved. If anything, the fact that she was so dramatic proved she was happy. Silence would have meant something completely different. "No."

"Hi Mum," she said, chuckling at the look of glee that spread over her face.

Camilla's mother ignored her daughter and turned to Storm, scrutinising him for a split second. "I always knew," she said calmly. "From the very first day that I met you, I just knew that you'd be perfect for Camilla here. What a beautiful couple... wow ... I can feel the tears already," True to her nature, she wiped away a non-existent tear, but it did help in relaxing Storm.

He let out a relieved breath and let out a laugh. "Well that's a relief,"

Sunday dinner was making its come back and it appeared that her mother was completely serious about it all. In fact, she'd done her hair up into a very neat bun and had her makeup on flawlessly; mascara coated with her lashes making them far more prominent. Her foundation had practically glided onto her skin and she'd even filled out her brows – which all in all meant she was in it for the long haul. Alongside that, her mother had slipped into a pretty knee-length black dress that fit her figure snuggly. "Storm," she cooed. "I love you like a son, of course I'd be happy. Now both of you get in here, chop chop. We have enough food to go around two times but with all three of you men in the house we'll be lucky."

Storm kept onto Camilla's hand and pulled her in with him, causing her to almost trip over the ledge. But she managed to regain her composure and laughed, "I told you she'd be fine with it," she murmured as they slipped off their shoes and her mother passed them, heading to the living room.

Much like her mother, she had made a little effort with similar makeup and a tight black dress that wrapped around her waist and ended at the bottom of her thighs. It flared out there and she just couldn't resist the cute little number. And the fact that Storm had kissed her senseless once he saw it also helped, in fact, he hadn't been able to keep his eyes off of her since. "I'm worried," she said, as he moved to go forward. Her hand was no longer in his, but on his bicep. "I don't think he told my mum about it but ... my parents, they'll know that something is wrong as soon as we're in the room together. Whenever we've fought, they've always been able to tell a mile away,"