Names

Lucy's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sun hitting my face. I open my eyes and look around to see where I was. Then all my memories of the events that happened came rushing in. I try to sit up, but end up groaning in pain. I see Natsu wake up from his spot on the chair and he stands up and goes by my side and says, "Don't get up, your body is still healing"

I nod and ask, "Our babies?"

He smiles the biggest smile ever and says, "They're in the crib sleeping together. You want to see them?"

I nod and he goes and rolls the crib next to my bed. I see all four of our babies side by side holding each others hands. 

"How adorable, they're all holding hands" I say with a smile 

"They've been inseparable every since they came out." Natsu says with a smile and glint of happiness in his eyes

I look at my babies they are lined side by side by the way they were all born. It was Girl, Boy, Girl, and finally boy. I smile and say, "We need to name them"

Natsu smiles and says, "I have names for one of the boys and one of the girls you can name the other two."

I nod and say, "Which ones did you name?"

He goes and picks up the first born, our baby girl, she has Natsu's hair color and my eyes, and says, "I named her Nashi" 

I smile at the name and my daughter opens her eyes and giggles at the name her father gave her, "I love the name and it seems our daughter likes it as well"

He places her back in the crib and picks up the last born, our baby boy, He has Natsu's hair with Blond tips and blue eyes (Acnologia's eyes are blue and he's Lucy's father, so her baby got his eyes) and says, "I named him Ryuu"

I like the name and our son giggles at the name as well and I say, "I love the name and our son loves it as well"

He places him back in the crib and I hold out my hand so I can reach in to grab our second born, our baby boy and I cradle him in my arms. He opens his eyes and he has Natsu's eyes and blond hair, I smile and say, "I'll name you Luke"

He giggles at the name as well and I say, "It looks like our baby boy loves his name"

Natsu nods and says, "I love it as well."

I place him in the crib and grab our third baby born, our baby girl and I cradle her in my arms. She opens her eyes and I see that she has Layla's eyes for some reason and I instantly believe my daughter is a reincarnation of her and my eyes begin to water and I say, "I'll name you Lelya" as I caress her blond hair with pink tips.

She giggles at the name and Natsu says, "She loves the name and I love it as well"

I place her back into the crib and they all connect hands again. I smile at the sight and I start to feel sleepy again. I lay back down on my bed and I scoot over a little bit and say, "Join me Natsu and can you place my babies with me too"

He grabs Nashi and puts her on my left arm, then he grabs Luke and places him next to her, then he grabs Leyla and places her next to Luke, finally he grabs Ryuu and places him on my right arm. Once he finished he laid down next to me and pulls me close to his body. I instantly smile and our babies are snuggling with each other between us and I couldn't be more happier. We all fell asleep in our arms.

No one's P.O.V.

The dragons and dragonslayers walk in to check up on Lucy, Natsu, and their babies. When they walk in the room and see them all laying down in the bed together as a family they all said, "Awwwwww"

Wendy goes and takes out a camera lacrima and takes a picture of them.

They all start to go out quietly to not wake them up and they were all smiling at the new formed family.