𝖔. 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 & 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃

❛ You still hate me? ❜

                 ❛ Today never happened. So yes. ❜

                 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀  𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀  𝐋𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐎𝐒,  had always been the one to be lead by her mind always the one to keep her thoughts grounded while she all but soared through the skies

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀  𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀  𝐋𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐎𝐒,  had always been the one to be lead by her mind always the one to keep her thoughts grounded while she all but soared through the skies. A fresh breath of air for the well-respected and golden-hearted family of Lykaios or perhaps, a Tornado, as Hendrika would rather call it. Maybe Theo Tornado Lykaios was indeed in desperate need of some slowing down, in need of finding something to ground herself, maybe something to even keep her from flying off the handle ── as impossible as that may seem to the people that know her.

If there ever did was a person that could keep Theodora calm and collected ── it certainly wouldn't be James Fleamont Potter. Some may even say he had the exact opposite effect on her (and they would be absolutely right) He had always been convinced Hufflepuffs were meek and kind. Oh, but sweet Theodora was anything but meek and kind ── fighting him and his goons every step of the way.

Chaos, That's all that follows in the footsteps of Theodora ── Chaos and James Potter that is. Mercilessly tormenting her on and off the field while their rivalry unravels throughout their teenage years (the truest form of romance or so he thinks?) Maybe it was his constant need for attention or maybe it was just the total lack of hers. Theodora is still no stranger to choosing mind over matter, but why that James Potter keeps tugging her heart in his direction still remains an utter mystery.

One thing is certain ──  he likes her and she knows it.

             && She hates him and he knows it.