Once upon a time... ~ Larry Stylinson AU One Shot

Once upon a time, in a little kingdom called Fluff, there lived a poor boy who happened to be called Louis. He was born in a small wooden house and had always been really happy kid. He had four younger sisters and every single night he used to tell them about his big dream. It was like a lullaby for them and they completely loved it. Actually, he loved it, too.

He was dreaming about growing up and being rich and getting to live in a castle. He always believed that he’s gonna become a knight or even a prince.

Much to his disappointment, this kingdom have already had a prince. Young sir Harry, only two years younger than Louis was. Harry was the second child of king and queen and the whole kingdom was really happy for them because Harry was supposed to be a king one day. Why not the older one, you ask? Their first baby was a girl. Not that they wouldn’t love her, it’s just that she... was a girl. Princess Gemma, as they called her, would never admitt it but she was really protective about her little brother even though she felt like strangling him now and then.

But suddenly she turned eighteen and married someone. She married a king, to be correct. Harry was happy for her, if she was happy, he was, too.

He felt lonely, though.

He didn’t have friends because it was inappropriate. He couldn’t have fun because it was inappropriate. He couldn’t ride a horse because it was inappropriate. Harry felt like he couldn't live because that is just inappropriate.

And one day, couple months after his seventeenth birthday, he simply couldn’t take it anymore.

So what have he done? What would have you done? He ran away. Just for a little while, he said to himself. I want to live once.

He hid his face in a shadow of a cape, put on some poor clothes, got through all the guards and went out to talk with some peasants. He didn’t want anyone to know he is the prince so he just kept the cape on and headed to the first house he saw. And as happens in fairy tales, nothing is a coincidence. This house was the one Louis had been living in.

And the boy himself was sitting in front of it on soft green grass, singing a happy song.

“Hello there,” Harry said, interrupting his voice. Louis lifted his eyebrows and bowed his head. “Your highness.”

The prince widened his eyes in shock, “No! No highness. Just Harry. How did you even recognize me? You can’t see my face.”

Loui smirked and looked at him, “Your legs. They’re kind of... recognizable. Plus the voice.” Harry frowned and turned around. “Who are you?”

“Oh. I’m a gentelman.”

Harry chuckled, still with his back to the boy. “What makes you a gentleman?” He turned his face to Louis and gasped. “Watching prince’s bum does?”

“I’m not watching prince’s bum. Just Harry’s.” he responded quickly and grinned largely to the curly boy who took the cape of.

“Whatever,” Harry mumbled and sit next to him.

“What’s your name, though? You know mine.”

“I’m Louis. The gentleman who likes your bum.” Harry burst into surprised laughter and then, when the menaing of those words came, he blushed.

“You like my bum? Should I take that as a compliment?” The feathery haired boy simply shrugged and scratched the back of his head.

“Why are you even here?”

“I was so freaking bored,” the prince sighed and plucked a small pink flower. “I don’t like being by myself since my sister got married.”

“You should get married, too.” Louis advised. Harry glared at him and Louis took the flower from his fingers. The curly boy stared in confusion at first but then Louis put the bloom in his hair. “It suits you,” he said thoughtfully and didn’t realize that Harry blushed because of him again.

“Are you hungry?” he asked suddenly and jumped on his legs. Harry nodded and Louis grabbed his wrist and dragged him into their house.

“Mum!” he whooped happily which made the woman turn around and look at them. She paled and gasped.

“No, mum!” Louis said quickly when he saw she was about to black out.

“Madam,” Harry bowed. “I’m just Harry today, please. I met your son.”

“Can we have lunch, mum?” Louis cried hungrily and Harry chuckled.

“Anything! Oh my god, whatever you say! I’m sorry we don’t have much food-”

“Oh, stop it mum! He’s not a prince today. Just some kid.” Louis rolled his eyes and made Harry sit on a wooden chair.

“Louis,” she hissed and Harry chuckled. “Really. It’s okay. Would you mind if I join you for lunch?”

“Haz,” Louis sighed. “No poor man is that decent. You have so much to learn.”

“Haz?” The curly boy lifted one eyebrow. Louis smiled, “Yeah. It’s a nickname, I guess. If you don’t like it-”

“Nah. I do. It’s cute.” Harry gave him a dimpled smile and Louis couldn’t but grin in return.

“You are cute,” the blue eyed boy said honestly when the tornado rushed into the house. Well, Harry thought about a tornado till Louis sighed, “My sisters.”

Two girls who looked completely the same ran to them, other two went to help their mother.

“Hello girls,” Louis smiled and looked at Harry, “Haz, this is Daisy and Phoebe. Girls, that’s Harry.”

“Hello Harry,” they smiled and Daisy instantly crawled onto his lap.

“Fizzy! Lottie! Come and say hi!” Louis called.

“Mum told us that- oh my god. It was true.” Lottie gasped when they entered the room.

“Okay, that’s enough. You scare him. Just please don’t fall in love,” the brown haired boy rolled his eyes and grabbed Harry’s wrist again. He led the curly boy onto a porch and sat next to him onto a bench.

“Your family is...” Harry began but Louis sighed again. “Crazy? I know.”

“No, I mean nice. They are nice. But I still like you the most.”

“Oh god, the prince just told me he likes me. I should pass out or something,” Louis smirked and Harry chuckled. Louis shook his head, “Er, dammit I was wrong. Not the prince. Just Harry. But that’s probably for the best. Because I like Harry more than I like the prince.” He smiled largely and scooted closer to Harry.

The prince leaned forward and glanced at Louis’ lips.

“You smell like flowers,” Louis whispered and that was it. Harry couldn’t fight anymore. He slowly brushed their lips together in a chaste kiss.

“And you kissed me,” Louis said, ruining the moment nad running his fingertips over his lips

“Yes I did.”

“But you are a princ after all.”

“So?”

“I’m a pauper.”

“I don’t care.”

“Okay,” Louis shrugged and pulled their lips back together. Harry smiled against Louis’ mouth and pulled his fingers through the older’s hair. And in this moment, all Louis’ dreams came true.

The young prince was really glad he found someone. The king accpeted Louis even though he wasn’t rich at all. The queen and the princess Gemma were just women again. So happy their little Harry is no longer feeling alone. When Harry and Louis got married, whole kingdom celebrated their wedding.

And as the story says, they lived happily ever after.