Saving the Losers Part 2 (Eddsworld x Female Reader)

Ya want awesome action? Possible gay undertones? Beautiful artwork? Boys and girls to drool over? A man yelling his own name and then beating bad guys up? Some dude has a limo that's inside of a tank that shoots out limos at people! There's people...

Ya want awesome action? Possible gay undertones? Beautiful artwork? Boys and girls to drool over? A man yelling his own name and then beating bad guys up? Some dude has a limo that's inside of a tank that shoots out limos at people! There's people inside of those limos too!

Watch Motorcity!!
——————————————————————

Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord were resting as they ate some rations they packed for this trip. Ringo and Susan chatted to each other about random things like what they were gonna do once they got home; stuff like that. Edd sighed.

"What's up Edd? That's like the seventh time you've sighed." Tom asked, drinking a little of his booze from his flask.

"I feel bad for leaving her out there. I mean, we should be able to take out a Nerscylla. There are four of us, and one of them." Edd said.

"She's an experienced Hunter. Did you not see her armor and weapon? She's killed many monsters! She can handle it." Tom replied.

"I know, but I still feel bad." Edd stated, looking over his shoulder to see if you were winning the battle only to have his eyes grow wide in fear. "Oh no."

Tom raised his eyebrows, "What?" He looked over his shoulder as well only drop his flask in shock. "Oh shit!" He cried, grabbing his Showroom Model bow and equipping some ammo in it.

Matt and Tord looked confused before looking over to also grab their weapons and loading them up. Susan and Ringo mewed in confusion. "What's going on guys?"

Edd, Tom, Matt, and Tord were staring at the slayed Nerscylla on the ground and then to the pissed of Tigrex chasing you. You looked like you were having a hard time because you couldn't get a chance to fire off a round of bullets at the beast. The boys stared in shock as you tripped and had the Tigrex instantly pounce on you. "We gotta help her!" Edd cried.

"But how?! We couldn't take down a Nerscylla, what makes you think we can take down a Tigrex?!" Tom shouted.

"I don't want to see her get killed because she saved us! We are Hunters! We take down monsters!" Edd replied.

Matt stared at Tom and Edd arguing as he saw Tord running off to fight the Tigrex by himself, "TORD!" He shouted, running after him.

Edd and Tom stopped fighting when Ringo and Susan pushed them away from one another.

"This is no time to be fighting! That Hunter needs our help!" Susan mewed at Tom and Edd while Ringo pushed them towards where Matt and Tord had run off. They all ran off, with their weapons in hand, while trying to help you from the angered Tigrex.

Matt was using his Queen's Flute to try and distract the Tigrex. He smiled when the Tigrex stopped trying to maul you, and then his smile dropped as the Tigrex went for him instead. "Guys! A little help here!" He shouted, hoisting up his weapon as he ran away from the approaching Tigrex.