Stay with me.

Veronica

"How dare you even touch her? You piece of shit. When a girl says no it means no." Ayan said while hitting the guy.

The guy did not hit him back that was because Ayan didn't give him a chance to. That man was not responding at all and it scared me. What if Ayan kills him? This could be big trouble.

"Ayan, please stop!" I tried to stop him but I knew it was not going to be of no use. It was very difficult to control his temper. His eyes were red while he continued beating the life out of that man until he was unconscious.

"You will kill him if you don't stop. Please let him go. We can call the police and it will be fine." I told him literally trying to pull him away from the man. He did not budge at all.

"Stay out of this Cookie. He needs to know what he has done." Anger was clearly evident in his voice and this Ayan scared me. Luckily some people came running and pushed Ayan away from the man.

"What kind of a hotel do you have? This girl nearly got raped and you know nothing about it? I am going to put serious charges on the hotel. I am going to call your owner. Don't you have a proper security facility? What if something would have happened to her?" He yelled to the manager who had come with the police. I pitied the poor man. He was facing Ayan's anger without any reason.

"Please Sir, Don't do any such thing. It will be a very bad reputation for our hotel. I will personally look into the matter. Ma'm are you alright?" He said looking at me.

It is then when I realised what had actually happened in the last few minutes. I looked down at myself to see my clothes torn and red marks on my wrists. I did not even know when tears started flowing from my eyes.

I felt so embarrassed, I was almost without any clothes in front of so many people. I just sat down and started crying. I didn't care how many people were watching me.

It was just unbearable for me to remain calm. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and in no time I was covered with a jacket. I looked at Ayan and he looked really sad and guilty. At that time all I wanted to do was subside his pain forgetting all that I had been through.

"Please take me up Ayan." I literally begged. Right now I just wanted to be away from all the people and be alone. I missed mom. I missed Jake. I wanted to hug mom so tightly and cry all the pain out. I needed Jake to tell me that everything was going to be okay. I needed my family.

Suddenly two pairs of arms wrapped around me in the tightest way possible. He hugged me like he was going to lose me.

He hugged me like he feared losing me the most. He hugged me like he cared for me. He hugged me like he cared for me the most. As soon as I hugged him back. All the tears flowed out. I cried. I cried my pain out. If I didn't do it now it would kill me.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry. This is all my fault. I don't know what to say. I am sorry. I really am." He said as his voice shook. He was upset I could sense it in his voice. He lifted me up and carried me up stairs. I was too tired to protest.

As soon as we reached the room he placed me on the couch and I wanted to thank him but tonight words seemed difficult to come out. He came near me and sat on his knees on the floor and held my hand.

"I am the biggest idiot on this planet. I am sorry I stormed out. I am sorry I screamed at you. I was just so confused at that moment. I was being selfish. I can't help it when it comes to you. I feel selfish. Why did you come downstairs this late?" His eyes looked as if he was going to cry and his voice was all shaken and hurt. I had to tell him that it was not his mistake or he would keep blaming himself all the time.