You're getting it

Sam was just staring to the blonde mascular agent as he orients him, he sighed when the boredom strikes, they were talking for almost an hour.

"So why are we talking about the suit?" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Rogers, you need to know about the suit"

"What if we get started and tell me about the suit right after?"

"We are following orders sir"

"I'll change the protocols!" He said with irritated tone, "lets go johnny bravo!" He said leading up the way to the arena.

He crossed his arms as he saw human trainees around, he stare back to the agent and raised a brow as the agent pass through him.

The trainees stare at sam like they can defeat the cross breed, sam is getting the teachings of steve and tash in some sort of ways.

"Ok trainees, this is sam, crossbreed human trainee" the agent yelled, "and sam, they are 5 months ahead of your training, so expect a high probability of getting injured"

"Can you just stop talking johnny bravo?" Sam were pissed and rolled his eyes.

The ladies and gents of the trainees were whispering as sam shows his attitude again.

"Remember sam, you need to train your strength, you might be stronger than them a bit, but they're intelligent in hand to hand combat"

"So?"

"Lets begin" the agent said.

When the bell ringed, a group of ladies approached sam, the first one charged a kick and again he dodges, he grabbed her hair and pulled to the ground, "you shouldnt went for a braid this day girl" he said.

The three ladies did their combo as sam dodges to it again, he kicked their backs in a moderate speed causing them to fly a few meters, the twin guys charge a punch but the other one grabbed sam's clothes and pulled him closer, "uh! Really geminis?".

"Yes we are called gemini" the other said and punched sam right on the jaw, sam grabbed his head and hit it with his knee and kick the groin of the other one.

He was shocked when the two petite men runs towards him and he raced far from them, they were chasing each other inside the arena until sam stopped and charged a kick to the other one causing him to flip out, the other one stopped and doing a series of kicks but unfortunately, sam crashes to the ground with bruises and light wounds on the face.

The agent came over and helped him up, "you're getting it, but you need to train your speed in kicking and punching sam" he said.

"Hey"he twin guys approached, "its impossible for a beginner to have those skills but you re a cross-breed we expect that you're in nate with those" the bearded said.

"You're faster than those cheetahs buddy, but you've been crashed down with combos" the other said.

Sam and the agent leaved the arena to cure some of his wounds, he's all quiet as he felt the guilt again inside, he didnt mind at all about that and controled his self, he needs to help his self too, he didnt want that tony will get disappointed to him.

They went inside and the nurse aided him. After that the agent want to let sam to rest a bit but he refused to it, they headed to the gym and sam went to the empty room with punching bags around, the agent trained him some kicks and proper punches before teaching him the defense.

At first, sam didnt get any strategies in punching and kicking fast and smooth but when he got flipped by the agent, he got furious. He charge a heavy kick with a counter punch that made the agent ammused, he didnt stop kicking until he realized the agent is on the ground all bruised, he apologized as he helped him up.