Chapter 28

Stella's POV

I stretched my arms and climbed out of bed. I was late. I ran into the shower and quickly showered. I came out of the shower and chose a pink shirt which I knotted and light denim shorts with Adidas superstars and a white Adidas cap.

 I came out of the shower and chose a pink shirt which I knotted and light denim shorts with Adidas superstars and a white Adidas cap

I straightened my hair. I lightly dabbed on some foundation. I put some light pink sparkly eyeshadow and mascara on with pink lip gloss. I sprayed Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein on.

I packed my handbag with the things I needed. I headed downstairs and entered the kitchen. I had to pack later tonight because my parents were coming back tomorrow morning for my graduation.

I grabbed some toast and put some Nutella on it. I turned around and walked into the wall. "Ow", I groaned while rubbing my nose. I felt the wall move. Wait walls don't move. I look up and see Matt with an amused / uncertain look on his face.

Suddenly I felt him grab me by the waist and pull me in. He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. He pulled away and let go. "I had to do that one more time", he said. Anger seized through me. How dare he kiss me without asking me. I slap him hard in the face and kick he in the sun don't shine. He groans and falls on the ground.

I run out on the verge of tears while Ashley called after me as i ran into the garage. I drive out of the garage and drive to school. I check the time. I was early. I walk into the courtyard and sit in the sun chilling and listening to some music.

A hear the tap sounds of some high heels and turn around a see Brittney. I smile and wave at her. She runs up and hugs me. "Matt's mum called me she sounded so worried", said Brittney. "Aww... glad you care about me", I said. She lightly smacks my shoulder. "YESTERDAY WAS AMAZING", she said. "It was", I said.

10 minutes later the bell rings for class. We both hug and leave to class.

I enter my History class. We were having a class party. I took out my lollies and chips and put it in the middle of the table. I took out my speaker and pumped out music. Soon, people were eating, laughing and dancing. I got my teddy bear for people to sign on.

I danced around the class. Time flew by and it was lunch. We had the talent show. This year I had signed up and I was going to sing Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift.

I lined up back stage with my guitar. I was so nervous I hadn't sung in front of so many people in ages. "I'm so nervous", I say to Brittney. Brittney had decided to sign up since I did. She was going to dance. "Hon, I've heard you voice so many times. You don't need to worry because your literally the best singer ever", Brittney said. I grinned at her. "and you're the best friend ever", I said. "YAYYY", she shouted.

The line got shorter and soon it was mine time. I made my way to the middle of the stage and stood in the spotlight. I checked my mic was working and started strumming my guitar.