Pottergrew, by Sirius and Remus

"We could call them 'Wrongs'," Sirius suggests.

"Because what they wrote was so wrong and messed up?" Remus asks.

"No, for Wormtail and Prongs. Although it was wrong and messed up."

"No," Remus said, "I don't think that works. Theirs was more clever. They could be... Pottergrew."

"Okay, yeah. Hand me that pen." Sirius started to write, with Remus interjecting ideas every so often.

The Gryffindor lions had won! (Sirius wrote) The school was in an uproar as the players marched triumphantly from the pitch. It had looked like they would lose at the beginning, but with several stunning shots made by James Potter and a timely capture of the Snitch, it was scarlet and gold for the victory.

Peter hung around the locker rooms as James took his time inside. Finally, the handsome Chaser with the wind ruffled black hair finished up and met his friend outside.

"That was a really great game, James," Peter praised. "That shot right before we got the Snitch was amazing!"

"Yeah, well," James said nonchalantly, running a hand through his hair and looking around. "Where are Sirius and Remus? Padfoot owes me 5 Galleons for making five shots in a row."

"They went in with the crowd. Sirius said something about getting butterbeer from the kitchens."

"So we're alone." James seemed unusually pleased by this fact. It was revealed why when he stepped forward, grabbed Peter by his shoulders, and kissed him. He had wanted to it for a long time, but he was shocked when Peter kissed him back. The two emerged like divers coming up for air, gasping.

"So- so you don't have a crush on Lily Evans?" Peter stammered.

"Not for a long time. I like you, Wormtail."

"I like you, Prongs. I have for a long time."

Holding hands, they walked together up to the school, and joined the rest of Gryffindor in the common rooms for the party.

Sirius stopped writing to survey his work.

"It's good," Remus said. "We just need to put it somewhere they'll see it. Like the notice board," he suggested evilly.

"I don't know," Sirius said. "I feel like it needs... something more." He put his pen to the paper and started writing again.

After a while at the party, they disappeared into a broom cupboard, (he wrote) where they were discovered some time later by Sirius Black and his latest girlfriend (Remus added). Sirius could not believe it and laughed his head off, but the new lovers ignored him and left him to his cupboard and girlfriend. The pair, nicknamed Pottergrew by the school, proceeded and persisted to act ridiculously in love; holding hands, carrying each other's books, and snogging in empty classrooms. They twice received detentions from McGonagall for such behaviors, and she learned not to set them the same 'punishments'. Professor Trelawney began spouting predictions about tragedy, star crossed lovers, and Romeo-and-Juliet-esque endings to their romance. Flitwick obviously found them cute, and Dumbledore could be seen in the hallways mumbling about 'the magic of young love.'

The rest of the school was just disgusted by their blatant shows of affection.

"Finished," Remus said, adding the final sentence to Sirius's paragraph. "Now let's post it."

"I still can't believe that stuff they wrote about us," Sirius said as they left the library. "Wolfstar! Honestly."

"I'm just disturbed at how logical their reasons are sometimes, but writing slander like that defies reason, even if James said they were bored," Remus complained.

"I guess we can't complain too much. James and I have written a lot of those things when we were bored. With weird couples, you know, like McGonagall and the Sorting Hat or Dumbledore and that guy he defeated- Grindewald. And this," Sirius added, "is excellent revenge."

"Their name is better, though."