Getting Back Into the Swing of Things • Bakura x Reader

A/N: This one is kind of a lemon to get me back into the swing of things and also because Bakura is adorable and sexy. The idea came to me the other night. I'll be getting to requests as ideas come to me, but I will tag the person who made the request if at all possible!

Another thing: The song is "I'm Back" from Yu-Gi-Oh! Music to Duel by. Consider this my official return!

Enjoy!

• Lisa •

~~~~~+++++~~~~~

You walked back to your apartment, accompanied by your boyfriend, Ryou. You two had just been on a date to dinner and the movies, not to mention you two had also found a few duels along the way. It was such a wonderful date. As you dug out your keys, you heard him say, "[Y/N]? I had a great time tonight. I-I was hoping...uh...." You found your keys and turned to face him, but the person looking back at you had a different look in his eyes than he did a second ago.

It was Yami Bakura.

Ryou had been suppressing his darker half the entire night, but now, he couldn't keep him contained any longer. He snickered, "I was hoping you might be interested in a little more." His voice was lower and more gravelly, though he still had that wonderful British accent that just made your heart melt. You said meekly, "Wh-what do you mean?" He grabbed your arm roughly and said, "You don't know?" You winced at the tight grip on your arm, but you stayed strong.

"W-wait...! Let me unlock the door...!"

He smirked and let go. You stuck the key in the lock.

"If I'm quick enough, I might just be able to slip inside and lock Bakura out before he gets the chance to hurt me."

You swiftly opened the door and walked inside, but before you could shut the door, he slammed his hand into the crack, stopping the door.

"Now, now, it's impolite to leave your boyfriend out in the cold like that."

You said, leaning against the door, "You're...you're not Ryou...!" He chuckled and pushed himself inside. As his weight left the other side of the door, you felt yourself slam the door shut. Before you could reopen the door, he had reached around you and clicked the door locked. You started to call for help, but he leaned in, grabbed both of your hands, and silenced you with a kiss. His hot, wet tongue darted around your mouth. 

"What is he...?"

He gripped your wrists as he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting your lips. You gasped for air as he said quietly, "You rather enjoyed that, didn't you...?" You sighed, "D-don't be ridiculous." He said in your ear, sending shivers down your spine, "I can see right through you...even without a Millennium Item, it's crystal clear...." He let go of your wrists cautiously and let his fingertips trace your neck and face. The light touch of the Evil Spirit's fingers on your collarbone was enough to make your desires take over. You placed your hands on his shoulders, slipping them under his blue shirt. His hand trailed down to your thighs, picking you up. You wrapped your legs around him. He locked lips with you once again, carrying you to your bedroom.

He threw you onto the bed and crawled on top of you. His Ring dangled over you as he looked lustfully into your eyes. You felt his hands crawling up your shirt. He pulled your shirt up and over your head, leaving your [H/L] [H/C] hair sprawled over the sheets. You blushed and covered yourself with your arms, but Bakura sat on your legs, letting you feel the bulge in his jeans, and said, "Why do you hide yourself?" You said, "I-I've never done anything like this before, Bakura." He chuckled.

"And I can assure you that you never will after tonight."

You met his gaze as he licked his lips. He bent down and began kissing up and down your neck, leaving kisses and bite marks along your collarbone and neck. His teeth sank into your skin, drawing blood at your collarbone. He sat up and took off his own shirt, tossing it aside haphazardly. He unzipped his jeans and slipped them off, leaving himself in his boxer shorts. You noticed how impatient he was growing. He unzipped your pants and slid them off, grabbing your thigh and squeezing it. You felt him move closer and closer to your womanhood with his nimble fingers.

"B-Bakura! What-- Mgh~"

He kissed you roughly. One hand was on the bed next to you, one hand was moving your [F/C] panties aside. He smirked against your lips as he pushed his index finger inside you. You gasped and let out a high-pitched moan.

"Ah~ Mm~ B-Bakura...! Mgh~"

He broke the kiss and said, "You like that, sweetheart?" You grabbed the back of his head, tangling your fingers in his long, white hair as he started to pump his finger in and out of your core. Soon, he added another finger, stretching you further. Your body trembled as you whimpered. He slowly pulled out his fingers, leaving your body tense and your gut knotted up. You groaned in sexual frustration. He clicked his tongue and said, "You're so easily aroused, [F/N]." He pulled off the remainder of his and your undergarments, leaving you both naked. Aligning himself with your entrance, he smirked.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yes. I am."

He pushed his length into you, stretching you to your limit. You shrieked a little bit and tears stung your eyes as you felt your womanhood tear a little. You clawed at Bakura's back.

"B-Bakura! I-it...it hurts!"

He wrapped one arm around your back and grunted, making sure he was all the way in. You clutched his back and bit your lip. He didn't wait long before saying, "I'll start off slow, since you're a virgin." He pulled out slowly, then slammed back in. You whimpered in pain. He pulled out again, slamming all the way back in. He did as he said he would and started slow, allowing the pain to turn to pleasure.

"F-faster...! Ngh~ Faster...!"

He grunted and obliged, speeding up his thrusts, hitting you deeper and deeper. Sweat formed on your bodies as you both grew closer to the inevitable climax.

"Ngh~ Ah~ [F/N]...! [F/N]! I-I'm close! I-I'm about to...! Ngh~"

You smiled and said, "M-me, too! Ahn~" A few final thrusts and you both released. You sighed as Bakura collapsed next to you.

The next morning, you awoke, feeling arms wrapped around you. You smiled as you looked out the window. The sun was bright and the streets were coming to life down below in Domino City. You heard Bakura's soft voice as he stirred awake. It was Ryou. Yami Bakura had released Ryou from his control.

~~~~~+++++~~~~~

A/N: I couldn't think of any way to truly end this story, so I'm going to leave the rest up to your imagination. For fun, why don't you write your ending down in the comments? I would love to hear what you guys can write! :)