Chapter 14

Dakota's POV

4 months later...

I opened my eyes, awaking from my nightmare quickly, drenched in sweat. I looked to Piper for comfort before remembering she wasn't here, she was with her. I growled out loud, we figured out it was Tasha that had taken Piper, but even though we knew where she was Jared refused to let me attack. Since then I have been taking sleeping pills, I can't sleep on my own anymore, even the sleeping pills don't take away the nightmares. I heard a knock on the door and it opened shortly after, the pack nurse walked in with water and some more pills. Honestly, I have been taking a lot of pills lately, some for depression, some for sleep, and some just to keep me alive, I don't remember the last time I ate or drank anything willingly. I just don't function the way I use to.

"Here you go" she put the pills in my hand, and gave me the water, I quickly took the pills with the water, desperate for the relief they will give me. "I'll be back at dinner with more" I nod as she leaves quietly. I run a hand through my hair in frustration, the pills took an hour or two to kick in. Sighing, I lean back in the bed, there was another knock on the door.

"Come in" I hadn't noticed how raspy my voice sounded, Jared stepped in with Kyle, giving me a small smile.

"I have some good news" Jared states, I sit up, waiting for Jared to speak but Kyle answers instead

"We are attacking, tonight" Kyle grins, and for the first time in a while I smile. I could see Piper again.

***
Piper's POV

"Stop it!" Trevor whined, I frowned at him, he was such a child.

"What? We aren't doing anything!" Mason snapped, and Trevor frowned.

"But the bugs are! WHYYYYYYY!!!!" He exclaimed, further proving how much of a child he truly was. Although, the bugs were quite annoying, I'm honestly surprised that there even were bugs in a dream world. Guess that's one way to torture people.

"Keep walking" Mason ordered him, "We need to get to the edge in time" Mason snapped, Trevor nodded hesitantly before swatting at some bugs.

"Lead the way" I motioned in front of me for Mason to lead, he nodded before walking forward. They were taken out of the dream world as my guards a few weeks ago, but were sent back after they were told at the edge of the forest there was a way to get out. So, naturally we picked up the pace.

"We should be there in a day, at least, depends on what this Idiot does" Mason motioned to Trevor, who pouted.

"Alright! Lets go!" I grinned, I would see Dakota again.

***
Dakota's POV

6 hours later...

"Is everyone ready?" Jared asked, we had all been training for the day, and now we were getting ready to attack.

"Alright, lets get ready to go" I announced, I can't lie, I was eager to spill these rogues blood. The crowd dispersed as people went to shift and prepare for battle. I was probably grinning like a mad man, because Jared had to tell me I was freaking everyone out by smiling so much all of a sudden. I walked out of the pack house, heading to a hidden area in the woods to strip and shift. Once I shifted I raced out, my wolf taking control and ready to fight for his mate.

Follow me Landon spoke through the pack link I know the quickest way in His wolf was about the same color as his hair, such a light blonde it was almost white. Jared's wolf was right next to him, and you could definitely tell he was the Alpha, his wolf was huge compared to everyone else's wolfs, apart from mine. His wolf was a darker sandy color than Piper's wolf.

Then let's go Jared said, and Landon raced forward, the thousand's of wolves in our pack following behind him.

***
Piper's POV

"Ugh! I'm getting my exercise for the year too early" I groan, stopping and sitting in the grass for a break. Mason and Trevor sat in front of me so we were in a semi-triangle formation. Mason chuckled,

"This is nothing!" He laughs "Trevor and I had to go through tons of training just to get to come here" Mason says, frowning at the memory. I nod, I would think that would need to. "Alpha Jared and Beta Dakota really pushes us so we could get here" He adds, and I smile at the mention of Dakota before standing up.

"Well? Let's get going!" I smile, energy coursing through my body at the thought of him.

"Then let's go!" Trevor exclaims, getting up with me with the same amount of energy.

***
A/N

I am a terrible human being!! I am so sorry!!!

This update is TWO WEEKS LATE I HAVE BEEN KILLING MYSELF OVER IT!

With school, I haven't had a ton of time to write, so I am struggling to keep regular updates!

I am sorry again!

Please,

Vote

Comment

And

Share!!

Until the next update (Monday, I swear)

Before I end, I just want y'all to know, ALGEBRA IS PURE TORTURE!!!! Ok, now I'm done

Byeeeeeeeeeee

The Beta And I (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें