THIRTY-THREE

Time skip.
Don't we all love time skips ;)

~Aphrodite~

It's been, I don't know? Like three months? I don't know, I think it's three months. I've been checking up on Vivens and all, but man.

I hate this.

I wobble everywhere and I'm hungry all the time. I was walking down stairs and I felt a kick. I hunched over because I was surprised. I held the wall and took a deep breath in.

I stood up right and continued to walk down.  Valdus was down stairs, I know that because I told him to make me something to eat. 

So I continued down stairs and made my way towards the kitchen where I see Valdus with his shirt off and his sweats hanging low on his hips. All the back muscles of his are defined and move every time he would move his arms.

I walked up to him and rested my head on his arm. He was making sandwiches. I rolled my eyes and wrapped an arm around him. "I felt a kick."

"You did. How was it."

"Surprised me. But it was a soft one not like the one last time."

"Mhm, okay. Here's your sandwich." He turns towards me and I let go of him. I look up to him eyes and he smiles down at me as he hands me my sandwich. I take it and softly say thank you and continue to look at him. He takes a step towards me and his warm hands softly goes on my round stomach and rubs it softly.

"I promise." He whispers.

I tilt my head, "promise what?"

"I promise I won't hurt you or our pup. I promise to take care of him or her and shower  him or her with love. I won't turn out as my father. I'm changing for my family. Our family."

I couldn't help but smile and tear up slightly. I placed my sandwich on the counter and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down till our lips were together.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "Please believe in me. I promise. I promise I won't be like my father."

"There's nothing to make me not believe in you. I'm going to be right there by your side. I'm going to help raise our pup Valdus." I smiled.

"Okay." He smiled. "And tomorrow...I want to pronounce our pup. I know you do it when the pup is born, but I want to show my pack that their new alpha is going to be sane and keep this legacy going, not the part of having woman below men, but having the title of the most feared and the most powerful Alpha." He said as he stared into my eyes.

"But-"

He kissed me again and handed me my sandwich. "I have to go. I'm going to help with the warriors and then go to both pack houses. Alpha duties calls." He smiles and then jogs past me and out the door.

I growl, but I end up eating the sandwich and went to make another one.

I want to go outside but I haven't been out that much since my stomach grew. I walked back up stairs and went to Valdus room and closed the door behind me. I walked towards the window and I see Valdus in the middle of a circle formed by his warriors and they listen to him as he talk. I then see them nod their heads and each one shifted and they all ran in a pack in the woods. Valdus looks at them and then turns around and walks to, I'm guessing to the pack house.