Chapter 2

🎃 Ryan POV 🎃

     "Wait what?" Uncle Charlie asks.

     "I'm Skylar Perry, my father is Neil Perry," She says.

     "Hey Sky--" The boy starts then sees everyone, "Umm Sky who are these people?" He asks.

     "It's Dad's friends and their kids," She does a little half smile.

That's her brother, he's cute...

Shut up stupid hormone filled brain, we just found out that Uncle Neil had 2 kids with someone.

      "This is my twin brother, Bryce," Skylar says.

     "Well it's nice to meet you all," He makes his way to his to his sister and I,  "Is it okay if I guess who everyone is?" He takes everyone's silence as a yes.

     "So Mr. Dalton," He points at Uncle Charlie,
     "Mr. Overstreet," he points at Dad,
     "Mr. Pitts," he's right with that one,
     "Mr. Anderson," right again,
     "And Mr. Minks." And he got it all right.
     "Then there's that red headed devil, Mr. Cameron." Uncle Charlie laughs about that.

     "I like this kid," He says with a smirk.

      "Okay I have a question?" Dad says, "If Neil's your father, who's your mother?" Bryce starts,

      "As far as we know the last summer that dad was alive, Grandpa Perry set him up with a girl and they hit it off then it became more serious. Our mom's mother found out she was pregnant, so she let her have us but we were put up for adoption. But she told the adoption agency that we had to keep the last name Perry no matter what.  So we were adopted when we were a few months old and until we were 15 we didn't know anything about our birth parents, and then at our 15th birthday our adopted parents thought it was time for us to know about them," Bryce gets some tears, "We met our mother while she was on her death bed, she had stage four lung cancer, from smoking so much, she died a month after we met.  We spend as much as time as we could with her and she told us about our father. Dad's suicide, the dead poets, I guess Dad wrote to her during school, and a lot about you guys. Dad loved to talk about the wild crazy things you did. We came here hoping to meet you guys or someone who knew about Dad when he was a teen," Bryce stops and sits on his siter's bed.

      "We didn't get much time with our mom and we never met our dad. Our adopted parents told us that we could go here until we graduate to find answers about him," Skylar says.

     Wow that had to be a lot. I feel so bad for them. I look at my parents and uncles, I'm think they feel the same way.

      "Well, welcome to the family," Uncle Charlie says. I see Skylar and Bryce smile at him.

       "Thank you Mr. Dalton," Bryce says.

       "Damn it Bryce, it's Uncle Charlie," I laugh at the joke. Bryce looks surprised.

       "It was a joke between Uncle Neil and Charlie, Uncle Charlie made a statement that he's changing his name to Newanda.  Then when Uncle Charlie was in trouble, Uncle Neil wasn't sure what happens then, Uncle Charlie said 'Damn it Neil, it's Newanda,' it's been a joke between him and I since he always said I remind him of Uncle Neil," I explain.

     "Oh so that makes sense, so we should just call you guys our Uncles?" He asks.

     "Yes you should," Mom says, "And you should call me Aunt Kris, that's what the boys, Alex and Allisa call me."  I look at the twins and I see them smile at each other. I could tell what they're thinking, they just got into a bigger family.