Chapter Twelve

*This chapter contains sexual content*

CHAPTER TWELVE

Audra's POV

It feels like my body is on fire and I feel so liberated, so free. As I stare deeply into Leo's piercing dark eyes, we engage in a soul searing kiss that leaves us both breathless. He kisses, nibbles, and licks from my lips to my collarbone. My arms pull him closer. I want him, I need him.

Without so much as a warning, Leo abruptly picks me up and hoists me over his shoulder with ease. I let out. A squeal. I'm so heavy! He holds my body in place as he walks hastily from the living room to the upstairs level. As he walks, I take in his scent and body. I see faint dark brown scars and I smell a masculine and woodsy scent. It's so arousing to me.

We finally reach his bedroom. The walls are cranberry red and the furniture a deep brown. Leo puts me down on the bed gently and then climbs ontop of me.

"Jesus Audra, you're so damn beautiful!" He kisses me passionately while his tongue swirls in my mouth and gently nips my lips. Looking deep into his eyes, desire radiates from him. I can even see it in the dim light. Leo pulls my body up and takes me dress off swiftly exposing my lingerie. With him staring at me intently, I feel self conscious and try to cover my body.

"No baby, let me see that gorgeous soft body. You're womanly and this is the body I want. So smooth- I can't wait to kiss and lick every inch of this delectable body." I swear he makes me smile so much! He removes my hands from my body. Standing up, Leo strips out of his clothing. I am amazed.

His body is toned and tan. From his strong jaw and large shoulders to his toned abdomen and strong legs, he's perfect. His chest hair is soft and a prominent trail of hair leads to his nether regions.

"Stand up baby." I oblige with his command. Turning me around with my bum pressed to his unsheathed and massive manhood, he kisses my neck and shoulders. He unhooked my bra and cups my mounds and squeezes gently. Then he literally rips my panties off my body! Turning around I leap into his arms so eager to have his naked body on mine. He puts me on the massive bed once again, and kisses me once again.

As he kisses me lower and lower, his face meets my breasts. Taking a nipple into his mouth, he licks and sucks while kneading and stroking my other full breast. Moaning softly, I am completely engulfed in the sensations. Leo lets out a satisfies grunt against my nipple and it sends shivers down my spine. It feels wonderful!

Sucking on my other nipple until my buds are a deep chocolate brown and I'm breathless. While pleasuring my mounds, Leo stares into my eyes as I moan with wanton abandon.

He continues his kisses and licks down my body. Kissing my tummy and gripping my sides, he mumbles 'beautiful' against my skin covered in goosebumps. Licking down my thighs my sex is throbbing and dripping wet. The moisture pools and runs down my thighs. Why is he making me wait?!

I try to squirm to relieve some of the built up tension, but he holds me still.

"Patience mami..." I hear nothing but the Spanish accent in his voice. My Latin lover. Finally reaching my sex, he parts my outer lips and kisses my pearl. I let out a loud moan and arch against him. I've never been loud in bed but it feels so good! He licks up and down my sex and places gentle kisses against me. Darting his tongue in and out of me, I feel that familiar building inside of my core. Love making has never felt so good!

Inserting one thick finger then two, he pumps into my sex and curls his fingers up slightly to hit that secret spot. It's never been touched before. I let out a scream as he strokes and presses against my spot as he licks my pearl. I'm going to explode! Right on the verge of my orgasm, he whispers, "Let go Audra, come for me." A second later, my body tenses then convulses as a fluid gushes from me. My toes curl and breathless. The only thing I can manage is an "Oh Leo!"

He kisses me deeply and I can taste my essence on his lips.

"Let me be ontop Leo. I want to love you too." Laying on his back, I climb ontop of Leo. I part my thick thighs and rub my sex up and down his legs. His coarse body hair feels nice against me. Looking up, his jaw is tense and I know he wants to be inside me.

Lining myself up with his manhood, I slowly ease myself down on him. He is so large and my opening is rather small and I feel stretched.

"Audra you're so tight! Stay right there baby, I won't hurt you." As my body becomes adjusted I begin to slide up as down on his manhood eliciting a moan from me and a loud groan from me. The pleasurable tingling radiates from my sex all over my body. My body is on fire and I'm consumed by the pleasure.

"Oh Leo don't stop. Please don't stop!" I move up and down faster and he meets me thrust for thrust. I am screaming and my orgasm is building inside of me. Leo flips me over and I'm on all fours. Mounting me, he kisses and licks my neck. Shivers run through me.

He plunges into me and I feel the impact deep into my stomach. Deeply groaning and breathing his hot breath in my ear, Leo pumps into me with an animalistic-like intensity. More! Give me more! I scream in ecstasy as he grips my hips tighter and pushes me closer and closer to another orgasm.

His body begins to tense behind me and I know he's as close as I am.

"Come for me baby. I know you're close. Let go, my love. Let go!" Like he's the master of y body I am free falling over the edge of abandon as his release follows mine. He shoots his hot seed inside of me. I feel content, beautiful, and whole.

"That was absolutely amazing Audra. Let's shower and lay in bed with me baby."

After a hot and relaxing shower, we snuggle into the chocolate brown satin sheets. Then the strangest thing happened. For the first time this season, it rained or stormed rather. The loud patter of the rain and the lightning strikes made a sensual lullaby while we laid in absolute darkness.

Laying with each other, we're so close that our faces almost touch and our breaths are mingled. Stroking his lush chest hair, he plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

"You're mine now Audra"

"I'm yours Leo."

We both whisper "Goodnight".

We fall asleep to the thud of our heartbeats and the storm outside. Everything is how it should be.

~I hope this clarifies the fact that Danté and Audra aren't seeing each other. They're in different cities anyway! I wanted to show the chemistry between Audra and Leo. Next chapter things will start to pick up(:

Thank you for all of the support. You guys encourage me to keep writing consistently.

Vote/Fan/Comment/Message/Follow/Share

I appreciate everything you guys do😘