Chapter Twenty-Four

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
Let me say one thing about social workers. They suck. Bossy adults who try to control you. I'm sixteen so I narrowly escaped the horror of a care home. Now though...well...my social worker decided I cant live alone due to the 'incident'. Do I get a say in this? No. Another reason I don't like her.
"Does she have to go in a care home? She clearly doesn't want to." Applejack asks. I give her a slightly thankful look, despite the fact her intervention will probably be a waste of time.
"She can't live alone." my social worker (Kira) says.

There's silence for a few seconds. Then Twilight perks up.
"She could stay with one of us," she suggests.
"That could work..." Kira murmurs. "OK I'll check to see which of your homes fits the criteria." Finally she lives.
"Since when were you in foster care?" Pinkie asks. I bite my lip slightly, memories slamming into my mind. No. Don't think about it.
"Dash. You're really pale." Pinkie comments.
"Can we please not talk about it?" I ask, twirling my fringe around my finger. It's longer...huh.
"Sure." she says but they all look at eachother worridly. Knowing them they wanna know why I changed.

Within a few hours Kira is back.
"Ok; you can stay with Applejack, Rarity or Fluttershy." she says. "As you're leaving hospital in three days I'll need you to decide by tomorrow." She then leaves again.
"We won't mind who you choose." they reassure me. Problem is I don't know who the choose.

A.J, Flutters or Rarity?? How do I choose? Who do I choose? Why do I have hard choices all the time?

Author Note
Sooooooooooooooo I have decided not to decide. Cos...well...hard choice. So anyone who wants to vote do so in the comments and ill write the next chapter on the 21st Oct. :)