Chapter 6-Unexpected storms and hidden cameras

LISAS POV

Everyone stood staring at each other until Harry broke the silence.

"So...um...er...you guys know each other" he asked while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah i met them all throughout the week" i answered. Harry nodded and Niall spoke up.

"Why didn't you tell at least one of us that you already knew the others" he asked.

"Well i didn't know you guys knew each other. What are the odds?" i said narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms.

"Ok, number 1 we're all in a band together, and number 2, this was not planned." he answered/corrected me. I feel like an idiot now. How the hell did i not know they were in a famous boyband.

"Sooo your telling me, you have never heard of or seen One Direction" Liam asked.

"Well i mean i think i heard the name once or twice but i haven't heard a song or seen a picture" i answered with a shrug.

All the guys exchanged looks before i heard the most beautiful voice ever.

Tell me that your sad and lost your way

Tell me that your tears are here to stay

But i know you' re only hiding

And i just wanna see ya

You tell me that your hurt and your in pain

But i can see you head is held in shame

But i just want to see you smile again

See you smile again

Then Niall sang and i was totally mesmerized.

But don't burn out

even if you scream and shout

It'll come back to you

And i'll be here for you

Then they all joined in.

Oh i will carry you over fire and water for your love

And i will hold you close

And hope your heart is strong enough

When the night is coming down on you we will find a way

Then all went quiet and Harry said

Through the Dark

They all stopped singing and stared at me smiling. I started clapping and grinning like an idiot. All the boys stood up and started bowing.

****

After about a few hours of watching a movie and bickering between the boys about who knows what, it started getting boring. But before I could say something, i heard an ear piercing scream. Then the lights went out.

"LOUIS, what the heck! You knocked the power out again, with your girly screams" Zayn yelled and i giggled at the girly screams part.

"Alright, Harry you know what to do" Liam told Harry. I was holding onto Zayn at the moment because i am TERRIFIED of the dark. I know HAHA laugh it up but its really creepy.

"Has this happened before?" i whisper asked to Zayn.

"Yeah, its mostly because we are out of some type of food" he laughed. I just nodded.

Harry came back into the house soaking wet and the power was still off. Everyone started laughing at how his curls were all over the place.

"Wha...what happened to you mate" Louis asked trying to stop his laughing.